Author Topic: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401  (Read 1352 times)

Online tommy2cyl

• Gosling
Re: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2023, 08:02:44 PM »
Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering why there's been no mention of the Ducati scramblers? Not singles? Too heavy? Other?

I guess for me it is the upward weight and price creep.  I was trying to stay in the 330 to 370 pound range and $6500 to $8500 K OTD cost. 
I am looking for something flickable and fun.  I just got done reviewing the 2023 Ducati Scrambler and there has been some
weight reduction (408 to 421 lbs depending on model)  and steering angle changed to 24 degrees to quicken the steering.  They are actually quite nice
bikes but 2023 pricing is $10,995 to $12,195 before tax, shipping, dealer prep 7 documentation.  Of course used one's will be less.

Offline Scout63

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2023, 09:58:39 PM »
I too like that Fantic. Too bad they are not bringing them in. The Husky design does not thrill me. JMO
Scott

I’m with Scott.  I personally like the Vitpilen styling, but bikes in this category are really emotional purchases as much as practical.  Otherwise we would all just buy a KTM enduro and get on with it. You have to like the styling. In buying the Vitpilen I had to accept that it isn’t a woods bike.  That’s a big hit when riding in VT.  As for displacement, it’s a lot easier for me to accept being a poser with 70 hp v. 40.
Ben Zehnder - Orleans, MA USA

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here