Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Price Check: 2008 Nevada 17,600 miles
« Last post by Mwether on Today at 06:00:08 PM »
All I know is my Nevada is the easiest, smoothest bike I've ever had for pushing or loading in the truck. Paul

This will not be true of the Nevada in my garage...I have a 150cc Piaggio Liberty!  :grin:
« Last post by Mwether on Today at 05:58:07 PM »
Agreed on overpriced.  When the seller gets to about $1200 it might be worth it as a beater. Might be.

Trust me at or near even 2K+ that bike is not leaving the sellers garage.

A beater?? Why so much hate for Nevadas? :laugh:
General Discussion / Re: Front brake cable holder
« Last post by Canuck750 on Today at 05:54:40 PM »
This was how my 1973 V7 Sport was equipped, the cable guides were on the fenders when I bought the 'project', these loops with a rubber grommet are fastened to the fender / fender brackets with 6 mm nuts and bolts. Was it stock? I can't be certain but they were on the bike when I bought it.

« Last post by Perazzimx14 on Today at 05:25:43 PM »
To me that seems quite high for a Nevada considering V7s are going for that price, such as this 2013 V7 in Indian Trail, NC which is advertised for $3510 with 11,000 miles, and these are asking prices. 

Or this 2015 with 6900 miles for $3990

Agreed on overpriced.  When the seller gets to about $1200 it might be worth it as a beater. Might be.

Trust me at or near even 2K+ that bike is not leaving the sellers garage.
General Discussion / Re: Creamy oil in airbox
« Last post by Tom on Today at 05:17:41 PM »
Y'ep that's the milkshake. 
« Last post by bad Chad on Today at 05:04:35 PM »
The Nevada is going to be a lot easier to live with than a Cali if you're 5'8".  They are a highly underrated bike.  Capable of doing whatever you might ask of it.   As to the head gaskets perhaps weeping?  I don't think it's a deal killer.  Worst comes to worst you could have someone, or you, pop the heads off and put new gaskets in, but might just need the heads torque'd.   One the other hand might be something you just live with and clean them up a couple time a year.   It's a nice looking bike, and relatively rare, but without the having the downfall of most rare bikes!   Also, hard t really put a commodity value on such a beast, $3800 seems like a completely fair price to me.
General Discussion / Re: Inner Tubes - what model?
« Last post by Tom on Today at 05:01:21 PM »
Make sure you add a tire/tube sealant to slow a puncture air leak.   :thumb:
Because a yellow warning light flashes incessantly.

Ooooooh, now I get it.
« Last post by Gustav on Today at 04:26:49 PM »
All I know is my Nevada is the easiest, smoothest bike I've ever had for pushing or loading in the truck. Paul
After reading all the discussions about people wanting to disable or remove the ABS apparatus, it occurred to me: If you don't like ABS, why not just dis-able it (push the button) every time you fire the bike up?
Because a yellow warning light flashes incessantly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here