Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Recommendations for a first enduro bike?
« Last post by maquette on April 22, 2024, 08:23:15 PM »
I'm just going back to dual sport after a couple of years off and have decided to way downshift my usual manner of riding. I'm becoming a true flower sniffer and at 6' and close to 200lbs I'm back with my wife's Super Sherpa. It is one helluva fun bike that will go almost anywhere. It's too small for you as mentioned above. Without any smart ass on my part, have you considered losing any weight, or is that not possible? Picking any of them up can be an issue for sure. I'm knocking on 81 and plan to ride a long time yet. I still get around on my EV 1100, but wouldn't want to pick it up.  :grin:

Good luck!!
General Discussion / Re: Breva 750 seat cover
« Last post by 73 sport on April 22, 2024, 07:06:57 PM »
On Google type in "Motorcycle Seatcovers". There seems to be hundreds of choices.
General Discussion / Re: V85 possibly up for grabs.
« Last post by Trialsman on April 22, 2024, 07:03:42 PM »
So you liked the Stelvio that much?
General Discussion / Re: Static Timing
« Last post by Bob_Fla on April 22, 2024, 06:30:01 PM »
Thanks for the method Ron. With your information and education from my mistakes and trials, I might get it to work. Thanks everyone.
General Discussion / Breva 750 seat cover
« Last post by Yard Sale on April 22, 2024, 06:21:46 PM »
Suggestions? I'll also consider an affordable complete seat. My seat cover is weathered and torn.

I tried to buy one from MotoOK in Greece and the credit card sale didn't go through.

Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only / Re: 76 Convert Restoration
« Last post by bigbikerrick on April 22, 2024, 06:09:51 PM »
Hi Rick,  send me your email address in a private message and we’ll see if we can’t get you fixed up.

Chad.

Thanks alot, Chad, Thats awesome! PM sent
Rick
General Discussion / Re: Set-screw size?
« Last post by Air-Cooled on April 22, 2024, 06:06:19 PM »
Finally obtained the rare Aprilia set screw, had to buy two of them though, lights included.  :thumb:

General Discussion / V85 possibly up for grabs.
« Last post by Huzo on April 22, 2024, 05:03:59 PM »
I am VERY tentatively toying with the idea of selling my V85 and the stock stuff that goes with it. For the right money I would consider it, but I have no idea what I could reasonably ask…
Anyone in Australia who wants to throw out a starter figure would be welcome.
There are multiple shots and video, so no need to post anything on this thread I would think.
Just one as a reminder.

General Discussion / Re: Fuel injection hose size/type & are clamps necessary?
« Last post by Kiwi_Roy on April 22, 2024, 05:03:51 PM »
Depending on where the pressure regulator is on that bike you may have 40-45 psi to deal with.
General Discussion / Re: Stornello Replacement Tires?
« Last post by Guzzistajohn on April 22, 2024, 04:14:02 PM »
Ahhhh, my mistake. I actually meant the Shinko 805 tires—they’re the ‘big block’ Shinkos. Those are the ones that I didn’t have the greatest dirt experience. Pic for reference:

YES! they look like the Pirelli tire that came on my Yamahammer. That big block does kinda suck in the mud
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here