Author Topic: Moto GP-Italy race  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Arizona Wayne

• Gaggle Hero
Moto GP-Italy race
« on: May 21, 2016, 12:37:48 PM »
Is on beIN Sunday @ 2 pm on West coast.  In am on east coast.   Rossi on pole and the biased crowd went nuts!   Moto 3 and 2 races on before GP.

Offline Arizona Wayne

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Moto GP-Italy race
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 04:45:29 PM »
Watched all 3 races..........lot of fairing bashing in Moto 3 & 2.  :boxing:

In the GP Rossi was determined to beat his teammate Lorenzo but it was not to be......especially when his motor blew with 13 laps to go.  :evil:   At the last Marquez tried to better Lorenzo and he struck out in the end too.   Meanwhile the Ducati teammates went at it for 3rd place and Iannone humiliated Dovizioso.   For awhile I thought they might take each other out again.   

Offline RANDM

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 05:09:54 PM »
That last lap was one of the best I've ever seen, especially
when Marquez made that last move but Lorenzo just doesn't
give up does he?

Maurie.

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 06:27:04 PM »
heckuva a last lap
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 06:27:04 PM »

Offline Arizona Wayne

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 08:15:33 PM »
heckuva a last lap

Yeah, Marquez gave his all and Lorenzo managed to nip him after the last corner with the Yamahas faster acceleration.  Used to be the Honda might do that, but now it's the Yamaha.  :bow:

Offline azccj

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 02:42:41 AM »
I pay for the MotoGP Videopass so I get to see all the races, including the warmups and a whole lot more. Funny thing is and what most of you didn't see, Lorenzo's Yamaha engine blew up just like Rossi's did. But Lorenzo's blew up in the warmup and they were able to change out the engine before the actual race. I can't remember a time when a factory Yamaha engine has blown up before, then there are 2 in the same day, both with smoke pouring out their exhausts. I wonder who's ass got chewed for that mistake?

This season is the first time I've paid for the MotoGP Videopass and the only reason I did was because I would have needed to get a new package with my cable company to get beIn sports in order to watch the races. But now that I have Videopass for MotoGP I don't think I will be going back to cable MotoGP races. So much more content and using the Videopass app on my Iphone allows me to stream the races to my Iphone which plugs into my Samsung UHD 4K TV, fantastic HD picture. Now after seeing how well the Videopasss worked for MotoGP I decided to get Videopass for World SBK. But unfortunately the picture looks like crap on the Samsung. What a bummer. :sad:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 02:44:21 AM by azccj »
Current Bikes
2022 MG V85TT Travel
2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
2019 Suzuki Vstrom 650XT Touring
2017 Honda African Twin DCT
2014 BMW F800GT
1972 Eldorado. Which someday I will restore.

Moto Guzzis now gone but not forgotten
2007 Norge
2003 V11 Le Mans
2000 Jackel
99 EV

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here