Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Reflections on my next bike...
« Last post by Muzz on Today at 02:45:56 AM »
I think you have had your Brevas for the same time as I have, i.e. when they first came out. I still love mine, and it will see me out.
General Discussion / Re: Oh, the irony
« Last post by Muzz on Today at 02:43:42 AM »
At 75 years of age, no broken bones and like Mike "just a bit of gravel rash", this season was the first time I put the rego on hold two months early. With major lower back issues and a left hiop that has suddenly decided to get osteo, I realised that the mind may be willing but the flesh is indeed weak as I had to enlist the help of my friend to get me on and off the bike. For 60 years I have pulled up at the lights and put my left leg down, the same leg now folds every now and then.

Will it make me give it up? At the moment, no. I get so much enjoyment from being on the bike. I have never been Ricky Racer and have never been addicted to horsepower, the 48 neddies of my Breva I find more than adequate. It will be my body that lets me down.

I used to like, for those that remember him, J.B's (RIP) avatar, "I will stop riding when they prise my cold dead fingers off the throttle".

General Discussion / Re: Performance air filters for V100
« Last post by Enzo Toma on Today at 12:50:12 AM »
The benefit to a washable filter is that it's easily serviceable to ideally reduce operating cost, just like oiled foam filters used in dirty environments. Buy once, clean and re-oil multiple times. IMO if you're going to buy one that is the reasonable justification for it, not performance.
« Last post by CanBike on March 27, 2024, 10:59:46 PM »
Come to the Wisconsin rally,first weekend in August.

Is there an official page, Facebook, etc?
« Last post by Tkelly on March 27, 2024, 10:58:03 PM »
Come to the Wisconsin rally,first weekend in August.
« Last post by CanBike on March 27, 2024, 08:30:59 PM »

I wish to ride my Airhead along these roads. I'm in Southern Ontario across from Detroit. Manageable, I think?

General Discussion / Re: California Stone 1100 bin file
« Last post by michaell32 on March 27, 2024, 06:38:10 PM »
I have two maps saved on my computer.  One is a 61601-381-02 and the other is 61600-035-00.  I don't know which is better or what the difference is.  I can say that they both work on my 2003 california ev.
General Discussion / Re: '07 Norge instrument display hell
« Last post by drdwb on March 27, 2024, 06:06:48 PM »
I’ve had the same problem on my 07 Norge for the 9 years I’ve owned it, cleaned the switches several times, the problem crops up when I want to set the clock,which I’ve now given up trying. It was a choice between seeing the trip meter both A and B or having a clock. I now disconnect the bike battery wait several minutes and start over after reconnecting the bike battery, I know there is a battery in the dash, which has never been changed, and perhaps if that was also removed or changed I’d regain function, but I’ve learned to live with it as is.
General Discussion / Re: Performance air filters for V100
« Last post by bad Chad on March 27, 2024, 05:17:54 PM »
Generally, the big filter companies will make filters equal or better than the Guzzi part number, at a much lower price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here