General Category > General Discussion

Battery for a Loop?

<< < (2/3) > >>

guzzisteve:
Here you are then-----------------

https://www.amazon.com/Weize-Rechargeable-Cycle-Battery-Replaces/dp/B07SJRR8TZ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1EKCLMX8LQQFR&keywords=12V+35ah+agm+battery&qid=1679955856&sprefix=12v+35ah+agm+battery%2Caps%2C140&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExVEc2WjRHMlU2MzExJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTY3NjIzMzlZWTk3MURTV0RXNSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwOTQ4NjU3MVBDRUxTOTdLNVJZSSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

pehayes:
Seems  you do have an AGM version.  You might be able to restore it.  Attach some lamp load and run it down to about 9volts.  Recharge.  Let it settle.  Drain again down to 9 and recharge.  Once fully charged, keep it off the charger.  See how long it holds a good number.  This will take a week of test and cycle.  Put it back on the charger the night before you plan to use it.  I saved a MotoBatt.

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

guzzisteve:
I have one that is Chinese. 2 are made in USA,  it makes a difference. I buy mine at a store, handled correctly, not abused.
Delivery is important, not thrown on the porch or in truck like Amazon. 

Perazzimx14:

--- Quote from: guzzisteve on March 28, 2023, 04:03:52 PM ---I have one that is Chinese. 2 are made in USA,  it makes a difference. I buy mine at a store, handled correctly, not abused.
Delivery is important, not thrown on the porch or in truck like Amazon.

--- End quote ---

Because its sitting on a shelf doesn't make it immune from mishandling. It had to get to the store somehow and I imagine it was shipped there and whatever it was packaged in was tossed of the truck like every other package that was offloaded that day.

Enzo Toma:
Better than a trickle charger is to just disconnect the battery for the season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version