Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / Re: Bad Idea? Norge Sportifed
« Last post by Huzo on April 16, 2024, 06:11:42 PM »
« Last post by Huzo on April 16, 2024, 06:09:54 PM »
Something about that first shot, tells me it started out as a Breva. The header looks too small and that clamp around it seems wrong for a Norge.
But anyway. The bottom shot looks good.
« Last post by dguzzi on April 16, 2024, 06:09:07 PM »
With a round headlight too!
« Last post by SemperVee on April 16, 2024, 05:51:39 PM »
  FB and Google only found this  Not short enough but less and same color as mine...

« Last post by Huzo on April 16, 2024, 05:36:27 PM »
Some more shots would be good.
General Discussion / Re: Paging Kiwi Roy
« Last post by Speedfrog on April 16, 2024, 05:25:49 PM »
Glad to hear you are back Kiwi_Roy!
I have learn so much about MG electrics from the trove of posts and drawings you have shared over the years, I'm tremendously grateful to you for that.  :bow:
I hope you keep feeling better and are able to go for a ride when you feel like it  :smiley:
General Discussion / More accidents
« Last post by Tom on April 16, 2024, 05:13:31 PM »
While the wearing of gear mitigates injuries and fatalities, it still does not protect you from an accident when the driver of a car crosses the center line.  A number of recent motorcycle fatalities in Honolulu were reported that the rider was wearing a helmet but the rider passed away.  No connection to the offending vehicle running them over and dragging them.  Just a pet peeve of mine when the tv news media reports motorcycle accidents.  Always the tagline for helmet or no helmet use by the rider.   :rolleyes:

For those of you that were stationed at Schofield Barracks while in the Army, it's the 2-lane highway from Waialua to H2.  A nice ride that passes Lake Wilson and the 3 gates onto the base.

https://www.kitv.com/news/local/new-details-released-in-head-on-crash-on-kunia-road-involving-multiple-motorcyclists/article_66b5552c-fc20-11ee-8fa8-3b7150fe7941.html
General Discussion / Re: Paging Kiwi Roy
« Last post by nick949 on April 16, 2024, 05:09:34 PM »
I"m back, I had a minor stroke TIA but i'm on the mend now
Starting to remember some of the stuff I used to know :cheesy:

Glad to hear that news Roy. Best wishes, and many thanks.

Nick
General Discussion / Re: 2024 V85 TT merged threadfest
« Last post by Ed / AF1 Racing on April 16, 2024, 05:08:17 PM »
the NAFTA (USA/Canada) catalogs got posted.

we just uploaded them, if anyone wants to browse around at the new parts on the E5+ version coming soon.

https://www.af1racing.com/v85-e5-oem-parts-catalogs

General Discussion / Set-screw size?
« Last post by Air-Cooled on April 16, 2024, 05:04:00 PM »
One of my Aprilia turn signals is missing a set-screw.  I tried to match the thread size at Ace Hardware as well as the area's largest fastener supply company -- Copperstate.  Neither could match it.  Does anyone know the thread size of these?  Copperstate said it was a 10-32 and indeed, I was able to screw and existing Aprilia screw into their 10-32 test socket, but the actual 10-32's are too wide fit in the signal. 

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here