Author Topic: Looking for California EV touring fairing.  (Read 2312 times)

Offline bigbikerrick

• Gaggle Hero
  • 73 Eldo, 98 V 11 ,12 Ural Gear Up, 76 Convert,
  • Location: Southeastern corner of Arizona, right next to "Old Mexico, and New Mexico"
Looking for California EV touring fairing.
« on: February 24, 2015, 03:31:05 PM »
Hello Folks I am looking to purchase one of the Guzzi touring fairings that came on the "Tourer" version of the Californias. These are the bikes that came with those kinda cheesy little triangular lowers that mount to the  area of the frame by the crash bars. the fairing I have in mind has cut out holes for the turn signals, and chrome tubular mounts.It also has a windshield that slopes rearward. .Damaged is ok, I can repair most damage, as its made from ABS. I would like to adapt this fairing to my Cal  II. I bought one from a member here some years back, that had been damaged by a garage door coming down on it, and put it on my Aluminum, after some extensive plastic welding repair, and I really like how it looks and manages the air flow.

If someone has a broken one laying around, or even an intact one collecting dust, you want to get rid of, please give me a shout!

I would also be interested in a used/damaged H&H type of fairing, if anyone has one they want to get rid of. Has anyone ever seen one of those installed on a Cal II?

Thanks alot, Rick.
"You meet the most interesting people on a Guzzi"

Offline bigbikerrick

• Gaggle Hero
  • 73 Eldo, 98 V 11 ,12 Ural Gear Up, 76 Convert,
  • Location: Southeastern corner of Arizona, right next to "Old Mexico, and New Mexico"
Re: Looking for California EV touring fairing.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 03:13:36 AM »

This is a picture of the fairing Im interested in, on my 2003Aluminum. Thanks Rick.
"You meet the most interesting people on a Guzzi"

Offline rodekyll

• Gaggle Hero
  • Not my real name
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 03:41:31 AM »
There's a fairing in that pic?    ???

Mine is smooshed to smithereens, blind in one eye, and dragging a leg or I'd send it to you.  Oh, wait . . .that's me.  The fairing is worse.

Offline gary martin

• Gaggle Hero
  • My train of thought runs on a short track.
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 06:47:42 AM »
I have a red  one with road rash on one side but no cracks that can be yours for shipping cost.  hardware, windshield and the shiny trim strip not included.  got a road rashed "cheesey little (right side)triangle lower" too. ;)

If interested i'll try to post photos or send one via text.
04 Guzzi evT, 11 Suzuki V Strom, 84 Honda CT110, 70 BMW R50/5

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 06:47:42 AM »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here