Author Topic: Illinois River Monster  (Read 2313 times)

oldbike54

Illinois River Monster
« on: May 06, 2015, 10:00:28 PM »
 A Ducati Monster that is , and the Illinois River starts in Arkansas , and runs through Oklahoma  :D Anyway , had a decision to make regarding which route to take from an intersection , Duc goes by one way , returns just as I am pulling out of a country store , and the decision is made for me . We had a spirited ride on a nice piece of swerverie , exchanged pleasantries , and I went on my way . Twas fun  ;-T

Dusty

Offline rocker59

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • "diplomatico di moto"
Re: Illinois River Monster
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 10:01:15 PM »
 ;-T

:bike
Michael T.
Aux Arcs de Akansea
2004 California EV Touring II
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline balvenie

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 10:05:40 PM »
             Good for you Dusty and I hope that big wind to the west of you in Oklahoma City doesn't get too rough.
Oz
04 Cali
As ye practice, so do ye teach.

oldbike54

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 10:23:51 PM »
             Good for you Dusty and I hope that big wind to the west of you in Oklahoma City doesn't get too rough.

Thanks Bill . The tornadoes stayed away from my part of Oklahoma . Geez , we are a close knit bunch  ;-T

Dusty

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 10:23:51 PM »

Online Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 06:32:00 AM »
I thought you were commenting on the okie version of sasquatch. When he crosses the line to the east his name changes to mo mo (Missouri monster) I wonder how John l and Darren are doing post twister? How about the tiger sanctuary hit in Tuttle? Lions, tigers, and bears oh my!
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

oldbike54

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 09:07:42 AM »
I thought you were commenting on the okie version of sasquatch. When he crosses the line to the east his name changes to mo mo (Missouri monster) I wonder how John l and Darren are doing post twister? How about the tiger sanctuary hit in Tuttle? Lions, tigers, and bears oh my!

They were both North of the worst storms . Not to make light of the situation , but mobile homes should not be sold in tornado alley , they do however make for a colorful debris trail for the local news chopper to film .

Edit , just spoke with John L , flooding was more the problem than wind .

Dusty

Offline kevdog3019

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 11:58:50 AM »

Close: Mo Fo   ;)
'86 V65 "Super" Lario
'85 Honda Nighthawk 700s
'86 V65 Lario

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here