Author Topic: Guzzi Gift  (Read 543 times)

Offline JC85

• Gaggle Mentor
Guzzi Gift
« on: September 06, 2021, 09:27:28 AM »
The lovely lady that I've recently started seeing is pretty crafty. She does a lot of vinyl printing on shirts, masks, etc, as well as vinyl wrapping just about anything you can think of, and she's recently started playing around with metal and glass etching. Anyways, when we saw each other, yesterday, she presented me with this awesome gift, and I just thought I'd share it. One of the coolest things anyone has done for me in a long while.

'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Guzzi Gift
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 09:38:37 AM »
Pretty kewl, how many 'stones will it hold?
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Offline Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 10:23:43 AM »
I’m not sure what brand it is but the insulated cup I ordered through the WG forum is by far the most effective one I’ve ever owned. It’s amazing how these cups keep ice, literally for hours on end.

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 10:27:41 AM »
 :thumb: FWIW, I was married to an arty type for 13 years.  :thewife: You be careful, now.. :grin: :cool: :boozing:
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 10:27:41 AM »

Offline JC85

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 10:31:56 AM »
I’m not sure what brand it is but the insulated cup I ordered through the WG forum is by far the most effective one I’ve ever owned. It’s amazing how these cups keep ice, literally for hours on end.

Yep. I've got a plain one just like this one that I usually take to work. I use it for coffee in the morning, then for ice and water out of the filtered water machine, throughout the day. A couple of weeks ago, I filled it up, before my drive home, then forgot it in my car overnight. In the morning, it still had ice, and this was in a night when the low was 80 some degrees!
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 02:42:17 PM »
 :thumb:
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here