General Category > Bike Builds, Rebuilds And Restorations Only

Cali 3 to V7 Sport conversion

<< < (12/12)

rutgery:

--- Quote from: wirespokes on September 06, 2020, 08:20:20 AM ---Love it, Rutger!  :thumb:

Yeah, I'm curious why the flywheel teeth don't impact clutch operation to any great extent. Nice getting your experience as well.

For a clutch alignment tool I turned down some hardwood to the correct diameter and then used some drill bits to align the teeth. Nice that you've got access to a 3D printer. I'm jealous.

--- End quote ---

That alignment tool is a very creative idea! As far as 3D printers go, it really isn't a huge investment. I bought mine for about 300 usd and the learning curve (especially if you can draw in CAD) is very easy.

wirespokes:
I'm horrible with stuff like computer programs. Not intuitive at all. Maybe I could learn - but it might be super painful.

Yeah, making a clutch tool seemed difficult until I realized I didn't have to mate with the splines. The spline inner diameter is enough.

Mad Welshman:
Hi there cracking build I am in the process of doing a very similar build any idea where can I get a pair of those steel side panels?, Jon.

random animation generator

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version