Author Topic: free Haynes Ducati 750/860GT manual  (Read 626 times)

Offline redrider90

• Gaggle Hero
free Haynes Ducati 750/860GT manual
« on: June 14, 2018, 12:32:29 PM »
I was going through some stuff and I found a Haynes Ducati 750/860 GT Manual from back in the da s when I owned a 72 Ducati 750 GT.
It's free to someone who has a Duck but you pay shipping. Please do not take my generosity and put it on eBay.
BTW I used to have the original Ducati manual that was written in both Italian and poor English. It was a tall narrow book with lots of color photos.
I gave to the lucky guy I sold my 750 GT along with lots of extra parts all for a measly $750 back in 1991 so I could buy a new Mille. Coming off a divorce
 :thewife: I needed all the cash I could muster.
Red 90 Mille GT

Offline geodoc

• Gosling
Re: free Haynes Ducati 750/860GT manual
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 12:39:51 PM »
PM sent

I was going through some stuff and I found a Haynes Ducati 750/860 GT Manual from back in the da s when I owned a 72 Ducati 750 GT.
It's free to someone who has a Duck but you pay shipping. Please do not take my generosity and put it on eBay.
BTW I used to have the original Ducati manual that was written in both Italian and poor English. It was a tall narrow book with lots of color photos.
I gave to the lucky guy I sold my 750 GT along with lots of extra parts all for a measly $750 back in 1991 so I could buy a new Mille. Coming off a divorce
 :thewife: I needed all the cash I could muster.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here