Author Topic: Audace vs Eldorado maps  (Read 1369 times)

j.r.r.

Audace vs Eldorado maps
« on: January 31, 2019, 09:38:53 AM »
I own 2016 Audace and I put deposit on 2016 Eldorado, will pick the bike in May. Watching many reviews on YT and some reviewers stress that map on Eldorado is not as 'aggressive' as on Audace. My understanding is that the 2016 models are compliant with Euro 3 standards so it seams the map from Audace should work fine on Eldorado. Also like to know if there are 'improved' maps available for those models and if so where I can purchase them? Thanks!

elvisboy77

Re: Audace vs Eldorado maps
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 08:54:32 PM »
I own 2016 Audace and I put deposit on 2016 Eldorado, will pick the bike in May. Watching many reviews on YT and some reviewers stress that map on Eldorado is not as 'aggressive' as on Audace. My understanding is that the 2016 models are compliant with Euro 3 standards so it seams the map from Audace should work fine on Eldorado. Also like to know if there are 'improved' maps available for those models and if so where I can purchase them? Thanks!

Congrats on the Eldo!  You will love it.  I am also interested in knowing if the maps are different.....

j.r.r.

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 07:45:45 AM »
Congrats on the Eldo!  You will love it.  I am also interested in knowing if the maps are different.....

Thank you elvisboy77. If Eldorado is like my Audace I will love it. The bike is in Quebec City, about 8 hours drive East from Toronto so at this point I have not seen the bike yet. On plus side this will present opportunity to fly to Quebec City for a weekend, spend one day wondering around and then take long ride back home.

Looking at number of responses it looks like I will have to order GuzziDiag cables and once I pick up the bike I will be able to experiment with maps.

Offline Zoom Zoom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 09:50:23 AM »
As of now, I'm not aware of anyone switching maps with another model. (Not to say it has not happened.) I am aware that Beetle gets your map, modifies it, then returns it to you with the altered parameters. There are evidently some differences that he would rather not leave to chance, but I don't know the particulars.

John Henry

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 09:50:23 AM »

beetle

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 04:48:57 PM »
I don't have any Euro 4 Eldorado (or Custom) maps to compare to the Audace, but it would not surprise me if they were different. The pipes on the Audace are much shorter.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here