Author Topic: Attention MG owners in NC  (Read 536 times)

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
Attention MG owners in NC
« on: May 12, 2021, 08:02:16 AM »
You’d think that after 10 years on the forum that I’d know all the NC folks on the board but unfortunately I don’t 🤔
I was thinking that it would be nice if we all could hook up this ridding season and ride the Smokey’.
I’d offer my place on the river in Ash country as a base camp for a weekend tour of beautiful riding in at least 3 states the Smokey’s are in, being NC, tenn, and Va.
I can comfortably house 4 or possibly 5 in the big house and anyone wishing to camp by the river can and come in for showers, meals and of course evening hangouts on the deck overlooking the river.
I’ve got a canoe and 3 kayaks and plenty of rod/reels for the Rainbows.
Feel free to PM me also for my number and conversation about the possibilities of a great weekend sometime. 

Offline chuck peterson

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Attention MG owners in NC
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 08:42:47 AM »
Very generous sir! Hat tip..
"I'd like to thank all my friends who have kept my Guzzi's going, but mostly...TOMB."
150k on Verts
750 Nevada
400f
R5 Yammie
BV250
4x 1976 Moto Demm Smily,, now 5, oops now 6, oops now 7
1980 SP1000 in little bits and pieces

bobrebos

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 09:41:07 AM »
Nice offer.  Have fun!

Online Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 04:08:21 PM »
You’d think that after 10 years on the forum that I’d know all the NC folks on the board but unfortunately I don’t 🤔
I was thinking that it would be nice if we all could hook up this ridding season and ride the Smokey’.
I’d offer my place on the river in Ash country as a base camp for a weekend tour of beautiful riding in at least 3 states the Smokey’s are in, being NC, tenn, and Va.
I can comfortably house 4 or possibly 5 in the big house and anyone wishing to camp by the river can and come in for showers, meals and of course evening hangouts on the deck overlooking the river.
I’ve got a canoe and 3 kayaks and plenty of rod/reels for the Rainbows.
Feel free to PM me also for my number and conversation about the possibilities of a great weekend sometime.

I'll hit you up when I get back from my year long all expense paid and fun filled trip to the sandbox across the Atlantic. I'll be based out of SC.
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2004 Breva 750, 2007 GRiSO, 2008 1200 Sport, 2016 Stornello #742,
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT, 
In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 04:08:21 PM »

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here