General Category > General Discussion

2V Norge Love

<< < (2/3) > >>

BRG-BIRD:
Every time I start to think about selling the Norge (we have two bikes that basically do the same thing) I take it for a ride to remind myself why we still have it, great machine

blackcat:
It's too bad they are worth about the same money as a T-3.

mtrhdmike:
I have been on a Guzzi rampage for about the last 6 years. 850T, Griso, California 1400 and a 2013 Norge. I sold the Griso because I just can't deal with the wind & buffeting. (Tinnitus) . The Norge windshield took some dialing in, but now that  little riddle is solved. The quatrovalve Norge is my favorite, without question. The torque/horsepower is perfect. It is uncanny smooth. It is reasonably light weight. It is beautiful, but in a quirky way. I did add a Corbin seat . And lowered footpegs. (Required kickstand modification as well as center stand mods.)
Overall, a fantastic motorcycle by every measure. 

cappisj1:
Same love for mine. 5,000 miles away from 100,000. I’ll get it by the end of July. Really no issues. Put a Beatle map in last fall and it’s on another level of enjoyment now. Tempted to buy another and store it for later so I will have another just in case.

Huzo:

--- Quote from: cappisj1 on May 25, 2022, 09:47:36 PM ---Same love for mine. 5,000 miles away from 100,000. I’ll get it by the end of July. Really no issues. Put a Beatle map in last fall and it’s on another level of enjoyment now. Tempted to buy another and store it for later so I will have another just in case.

--- End quote ---
Mine is currently in London waiting for me.
It will turn over 200,000 km at Lake Como as I always wanted it to. The plan is to have it at 199,900 and be completing a lap as it ticks over.
I have a lot of photo’s both in remote parts of Australia and top to bottom, left to right in Europe.
But these few are my favourites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version