Author Topic: No good deed goes unpunished  (Read 4095 times)

Offline bigbikerrick

• Gaggle Hero
  • 73 Eldo, 98 V 11 ,12 Ural Gear Up, 76 Convert,
  • Location: Southeastern corner of Arizona, right next to "Old Mexico, and New Mexico"
Re: No good deed goes unpunished
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2019, 01:52:56 PM »
Chuck, you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge,and skills. You DaMan, Chuck!   :thumb:
Rick.
"You meet the most interesting people on a Guzzi"

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2019, 05:23:36 PM »
Chuck, you are proof that success, comes from making good choices and decisions. In your youth you made the choice to enter the trades as a machinist. You then make the choice to listen when someone tried to teach you something and then you chose to diligently pursue your craft. Now in your adulthood, you have skills that 99.5% of men lack, but envy, me being in that 99.5%.  Of course the best choice you made was your bride!!  I am proof of a youth misspent. Instead of pursuing a trade,I went truck driving.  I'm now 58 and learning boiler making, pipe fitting and welding, while working 50-60 hours a week. Pursuing skills a man should possess.  I'm not complaining, merely admitting my past mistakes, and admiring your skills. I never thought I'd be living in Chicago, working night shift 6 days a week, trying to learn blue prints, and all the other things I must know to be certified. I have often though of slipping down to your place on a Sunday with sweet Lorraine and getting a break from here.  Kudos on your skills and helping another man out.  Bravo Zulu sir.

Well.. Come on down..  :grin: Except for this weekend because we're going to the Virginia rally. Besides that, you might need water wings.. :evil: :angry:
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Geese Fly in a Proper V
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2019, 02:04:10 AM »
Well.. Come on down..  :grin: Except for this weekend because we're going to the Virginia rally. Besides that, you might need water wings.. :evil: :angry:

Maybe in two weeks, 23 June??  This weekend doesn't work for me either, have a defensive shotgun course back in Iowa to attend.  Two days of fun and guns.  Will have to get your address and make a day of it.
If you wish to know what a man is, place in him authority.
False accusations reflect more on the accuser than the accused.
They can take everything from you, including your life, except your honor and integrity.  That you must give away.
Do or don't do. There is no try.
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2019, 02:19:42 AM »
It’s great to see someone spring into action when needed!  Great job!
It’ll be a sad day when he departs this mortal coil..

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2019, 02:19:42 AM »

Offline Chuck in Indiana

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2019, 06:54:26 AM »

Maybe in two weeks, 23 June??  This weekend doesn't work for me either, have a defensive shotgun course back in Iowa to attend.  Two days of fun and guns.  Will have to get your address and make a day of it.

I'll PM you. (Ahem) June 23 is this weekend..
Chuck in (Elwood) Indiana/sometimes SoCal

87 AeroLario
95 Skorpion tour
22 Royal Enfield Classic 3 fiddy
 "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Geese Fly in a Proper V
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2019, 11:45:36 AM »
I'll PM you. (Ahem) June 23 is this weekend..

Like I said, the 30th. Yeah, that's the ticket,  The 30th, Sunday.   :afro: :wink: :grin:
If you wish to know what a man is, place in him authority.
False accusations reflect more on the accuser than the accused.
They can take everything from you, including your life, except your honor and integrity.  That you must give away.
Do or don't do. There is no try.
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

Offline Jake

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2019, 08:40:17 PM »
 :thumb:
Granville, Ohio
1975 850-T
1977 R750/7

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here