Author Topic: Condolences and congratulations , Football content  (Read 4198 times)

Offline wymple

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Condolences and congratulations , Football content
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2017, 10:37:10 PM »
I like the Pack, or more specifically, Aaron Rogers. They could have caught everything he threw up there and it wouldn't matter. The defense couldn't plug a small hole in the dike. About 1/3 of the team is on the injury list, I think. Defense was decimated by injury. I never though they could stop Atlanta and they didn't. Steelers sucked period.
No trees were harmed by the conveyance of this message, but a lot of electrons were seriously disturbed.

Offline bobdar

• Gosling
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2017, 11:03:28 PM »
Since Wales MA only has 7 or 8 people, u must be the only Guzzi in town (EX big city of N. Brookfield). :bow:

There's a dusty old trophy in my garage from 1964, Lashaway Kart Track, North Brookfield Mass, NE Championship (1st Place, A Stock Light). 
bob darcey
lakewood, colorado
'75 850T
'56 Matchless G80

ponti_33609

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 07:40:29 AM »
Formerly Norwood MA - Go Pats!

Online kidsmoke

• Gaggle Hero
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 08:00:59 AM »
Seems appropriate this thread would draw out all the New Englanders.

Formerly of Chicopee, then Andover Ma, then Exeter NH. Whole family still resides out there.

Interesting that folks often acknowledge the skill of the Pats brain trust, all the while speaking to their venomous hatred of the franchise.

As a kid who worshiped Grogan/Francis/Morgan/Hannah/Cunningham/ Minimac Herron..... Hard to feel for them.

Go Pats.
'79 G5
'93 1000S
'00 Jackal
'09 GRiSO

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2017, 08:00:59 AM »

Offline trippah

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2017, 01:57:09 PM »
Bobdar  greetings:
That dirt track was before my time there. Lashaway (for the few out there who don't know the Magnificent Brookfields of Massachusetts), is the name of a major Lake (a bit bigger than a pond) that now borders the Town of North Brookfield and the breakaway town of East Brookfield. (The break took place in colonial times when a church congregation split, with one moving to the southern end of the above named lake. The Inn of the same name was most recently gutted and made into an excellent dining spot.  I'm guessing the go kart venue was up at the north end of the lake where Camp Lashaway is now located?.  Anyhow, congrats on the trophy!!  And an obligatory GO PATS!

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2017, 11:11:31 PM »
I think that extra game caught up both wild card teams. 

Of course that might be why the were wild card teams in the first place, not as good as the teams that got byes. 
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

ponti_33609

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2017, 05:15:42 AM »
Seems appropriate this thread would draw out all the New Englanders.

Formerly of Chicopee, then Andover Ma, then Exeter NH. Whole family still resides out there.

Interesting that folks often acknowledge the skill of the Pats brain trust, all the while speaking to their venomous hatred of the franchise.

As a kid who worshiped Grogan/Francis/Morgan/Hannah/Cunningham/ Minimac Herron..... Hard to feel for them.

Go Pats.

WTF - Where is Tatupu in that list?  :)

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here