Author Topic: An honest opinion please  (Read 11709 times)

Offline Patriarch

• New Egg
An honest opinion please
« on: January 06, 2019, 10:40:30 AM »
To All,

First post, glad to be here. Thank you. I apologize up front for asking the question that has been asked too many times.

I'll be 73 in a few months. This will be my last motorcycle. Buying and trading - been there done that too many times to count with many bikes.

Am a very capable and competent rider. The 2018 Milano or Roamer fits my riding style and needs. I am NOT mechanically inclined in ANY way. Never have been and simply do not have the time or desire to begin now. Self-employed, I am still working long hrs and happy to do so.

SO - if we can skip all the bikes attributes and please help me decide on reliability only. Dealership is 125 miles away. My bucket list trip is 3 months away. Either bike will meet my needs and then some :-) but I am VERY worried. Not just general maintenance, I think I can make that work with some local help. Breakdowns are a whole nuther matter.

Yes, I know, ANYTHING mechanical can break down. My UJMs have been good to me - MG is an unknown and I really don't want to make a purchase mistake at this time with my last purchase.

I would greatly appreciate your honest advice here.

Thank you!

Online Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
Re: An honest opinion please
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 10:47:43 AM »
I'm really torn on this.

If you had a very reputable dealer near by I'd say go for it.

If you had any proclivity to service it yourself, say do the valves, I'd say go for it.

My MkI V7 (13' Stone) has been VERY reliable, but it still required one voltage regulator and a few minor owner interventions (route spark plug wires and clutch cable better).

I'm told the III is even better.

So I WANT to say go for it.

But there was certainly a time in recent history where I felt I wanted to have at LEAST a spare bike if my only other bike was a Guzzi.

I might be over that.... Might be
Current Fleet

18 Guzzi V7III Carbon Dark
13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Online Rebochi

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 10:59:31 AM »
    All the Guzzis that I have owned required more owner involvement than any Japanese bike. Unless you are willing and able to minor trouble shooting, repairs and modifications or live close to a dealer I would carefully rethink buying a Guzzi as your only bike.
1200 GS
1200 Sport
1100 Griso
2003 Rosso Corsa
Ducati Multistrada
Indian FTR 1200

elvisboy77

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 11:04:26 AM »
All of my Guzzis have been as reliable as my other makes, Triumph, Kawasaki, Honda.

Quit worrying about the thing breaking.  They all break, regardless of age, brand cost etc.

My V7iii is a TON of fun, you will love the new Guzzis.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 11:04:26 AM »

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 11:06:27 AM »
I buy and ride Guzzis because:

1) I like the company I find that I'm keeping when I ride a Guzzi

2) I like the way they ride and feel

3) I like how easy they are to work on (except for the clutch!)

Notice that "total overall reliability until well sorted out" is NOT in my list of "why Guzzi!".   My two new Guzzis I've bought needed more care and feeding when new than any of my other-brand bikes ....

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline wittangamo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 11:06:44 AM »
We’re a pretty good match for age and mechanical inability. I suspect you would be happy with either of those bikes. Guzzi reliability has gotten better with the newer models, and once sorted they seem to last forever.

I chose the Roamer. Lightweight and decent power, shaft drive and EFI for low maintenance, ABS and traction control as a nod to technology, and the understressed 2V engine suggests high mileage potential. Mine has been trouble-free for 18 months of mixed highway and back roads riding.

Only niggle I’ve found so far is the charging system. Plugging it up to a battery tender every couple of weeks makes that a non-issue.

I made a long post a few days ago about accessories and upgrade options. The V9 is still pretty new and doesn’t have as many fans as the V7, but I have been very pleased with mine.
Deceive, Inveigle and Obfuscate

Offline bad Chad

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 11:16:20 AM »
I have bought two brand new Guzzi in the last twenty years.  Both proved very reliable, and to this point never left me stranded.   I do think that for someone in your circumstance the availability of a quality dealer may make all the difference.   What do you know about the dealership you’re considering?   If they have a good rep for Guzzi and a quality tech who understands Guzzi, then I would feel pretty comfortable about it.
2007 Breva 1100  Red Arrow (and faster than yours!)
2016 CSC 250TT Zongshen
2017 V9 Roamer

Offline giusto

• Gaggle Hero
  • Giusto il canne del Como
    • photobucket
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 11:22:20 AM »
I would like to ask what drew you towards a Guzzi in the first place?
I would be happy to have a dealer within 125 miles to deal with any major issues. That would not be an inconvenience to me. The normal maintenance is super easy and can be handled by a decent local bike shop if you want no part of it.

If your primary desire is reliability there are a few websites out there that rate as such
The Most Reliable Motorcycle Brand?

•Yamaha/Star (11 percent failure rate)
•Suzuki and Honda (12 percent)
•Kawasaki (15 percent)
•Victory (17 percent)
•Harley-Davidson (26 percent)
•Triumph (29 percent)
•Ducati (33 percent)
•BMW (40 percent)

If you are buying because you really want a Guzzi...heck yes, that's why we are all here :)

Welcome to the site !! Hope you buy a Guzzi
2020 V 85 TT Travel
76 V1000 Convert Mr. Slate
76 V1000 Convert...in restoration process
2008 Norge Mia
2007 Breva
66 Benelli 125
68 Gilera 106
č il viaggio non la destinazione che č importante

Offline guzzi4me

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 11:23:17 AM »
I have almost 11k miles on my V7II and the only issue was an oil leak which was covered under
warranty.

Rumor has it that the V7III is better, not by much, but better.

As far as the dealer being 125 miles away that isn't a make or break issue. If you want the dealer
to do the 600 mile service it would be a great excuse to schedule a ride to have it done.

Are you comfortable doing fluid changes? Doing valve checks? Really, if I can check valves anyone can!
Or again schedule a ride to the dealer. Or do you have a local independant shop that can do servicing?

That's about it for maintenance issues.

As has been stated the newer Guzzi's seem to be a reliable bike.

BUT you have to be comfortable with your decision. There are a lot of great options out there.

The WildGuzzi bunch is great for giving opinions. As you can see!

Best of luck and whatever brand you decide on remember you are always welcome here....

Ride safe and often,

Jeff

Jeff S
Fruita CO

01 Jackal "Mistress"...sold
02 Stone "Giada"...donated Cedar Vale raffle
16 Stone V7 II "Olivia"...racking up the miles!!

Offline s1120

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2019, 11:34:07 AM »
Id saw buy it if you want it.  Might need some little sorting at the start, but really nothing a local bike shop, or handy friend cant handle.. Like a loose bolt or two... that kinda stuff....  Major stuff you can truck it to the dealer.
Paul B

Offline jpv7

• Gosling
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2019, 12:00:18 PM »
I have almost 11k miles on my V7II and the only issue was an oil leak which was covered under
warranty.

Rumor has it that the V7III is better, not by much, but better.

As far as the dealer being 125 miles away that isn't a make or break issue. If you want the dealer
to do the 600 mile service it would be a great excuse to schedule a ride to have it done.

Are you comfortable doing fluid changes? Doing valve checks? Really, if I can check valves anyone can!
Or again schedule a ride to the dealer. Or do you have a local independant shop that can do servicing?

That's about it for maintenance issues.

As has been stated the newer Guzzi's seem to be a reliable bike.

BUT you have to be comfortable with your decision. There are a lot of great options out there.

The WildGuzzi bunch is great for giving opinions. As you can see!

Best of luck and whatever brand you decide on remember you are always welcome here....

Ride safe and often,

Jeff
+1.  V7ii and i bet same oil leak at alternator cover...20,000km and that was it, but i never bought a new bike that leaked oil except a Guzzi.

Chose to fix it myself because I have had bad experiences at dealers.  Japanese or Italian.  Rare to find a good one.

That having been said, I'd probably get another...

Online Ncdan

• Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2019, 12:13:06 PM »
Over 50+ years of ridding I've owned all of the metric bikes, BMW and HD. yes Guzzis are special and fun to own but honesty, is what you requested. The three later model Guzzis I've owned did require a level of maintenance that does require a certain amount of mechanical expertise, such as valve adjustment. If you do not have access to a dealer fairly close or an experienced motorcycle mechanic that can assist you, I woukd probably advise you to maybe look at other choices. . Even then, a close by dealer is a plus. Good luck!

Moto

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2019, 12:31:46 PM »
... I am VERY worried. Not just general maintenance, I think I can make that work with some local help. Breakdowns are a whole nuther matter....

I see your concern. A dealer 125 miles away is not your worry. A breakdown on your "bucket list trip" three months away is the issue.

If that trip is Out West, in particular, you have a reason to worry, as a quick look at this map of all known Guzzi dealers (compiled by one of our members, here https://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=81314.0) reveals:

Though it is unlikely (and my Griso has never let me down on the road), if you do need a part or service you may be forced to order it from one of two or three excellent online sources, and then find local help, either from a forum member (quite possible, even likely) or a local motorcycle shop.

As I say, it is unlikely. What I would recommend is a test ride on the Guzzi you like best, and then decide how much you like it. Is it worth the slight risk of a two-day delay and hassle, while you sort out some part swap? Maybe not.

Guzzis aren't Hondas, and they aren't Harleys either. But they are very reliable, modern motorcycles. Nothing is perfect.

Moto
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 12:33:36 PM by Moto »

Offline usedtobefast

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2019, 12:39:13 PM »
So if you don't get a Moto Guzzi, what would you get? 

I've only bought 2 Moto Guzzi, both new, both 2017 models ... so I can't say what long term life will be like.  But I think Moto Guzzi bikes attract mechanical type people ... not that the skills are needed, but the MGs are just such mechanically alive vehicles.  Like when I turn off my Suzuki 650 V-Strom, the engine just stops.  When I turn off my Griso there is just this wonderful spin down of clanking, clicking, whirly mechanical heaven that slowly becomes silent.

If you post on a BMW forum that you are thinking of doing your first service yourself, you'd be ridiculed, told you are crazy, only the dealer should do that, you are going to hurt your precious BMW.
If you post here about doing the first service on your Moto Guzzi, you'd probably get links to posts showing how to do the valves, tips on oil quantities (typically less than the manuals state), bolt torque specifications, etc. 

So in the interest of you experiencing a very fun motorcycle, I think you should get a new V7 III or Roamer and enjoy the heck out of it.  Most of the posts on here (and other forums) are from mechanically inclined/interested folks that enjoy this, not that they have to be that involved with their motos. 

And you should certainly take a test ride and see if you like them.  Also talk about your concerns with your dealer ... do they have a loaner bike program?   If the bike did have an issue and could not be ridden to the shop, do you have a way to get it there (trailer? truck?).

Oh, my 2017 V-Strom 650 has a recall that I need to take it in for!   :grin:
2017 V7 iii Racer
2017 Griso
2016 Stornello
2000 Red Quota
Want a black/green 1000S big valve :)

Offline inditx

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2019, 12:43:39 PM »
Great question and appreciated.  :thumb:
Of the 2 you mentioned, I would buy the Milano. Have had a V7I and II and ridden the III
Also had a Roamer. I now have a Stornello and a Quota btw.

The V7III is a wonderful bike and the valves? Just have the dealer check and/or adjust, they are so easy it also means less labor cost from them.
Take any other brand to the dealer and you’ll drop a lot of cash in checking and/or adjusting any valves not to mention other things.

Now the Victory I had didn't require regular valve adjustments but they are no longer in business. 

My .02   :bike-037:

Welcome and best of success with your choice. If you ride by/through KC let me know, I’ll buy ya a meal.

inditx
inditx

This is the day.....

Offline Shorty

• Gaggle Hero
  • "I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 01:27:45 PM »
Welcome!  I would not advise a person to buy a Guzzi without either some mechanical ability, or a good dealer nearby. If you intend to do none of the preventive maintenance, you are miles ahead to go with a more marketable brand, with a network of repair stations.  I think a lot of us have emotional ties to our Guzzis which turn off the logic circuits in our brains.  :grin: We learn to fix them, and make excuses for them when they fail. Exceptions to every rule, however. Let us know what you decide, and stick around no matter what you buy. Most of us are Bi-bike-uals, and we like to hear about other machines as well.
2017 Suzuki DR650
2021 Royal Enfield Meteor 350

Offline Kiwi_Roy

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2019, 02:18:29 PM »
First of all welcome to the forum.
I say go for the Guzzi, the Roamer is a fine bike that seems to have no issues that will serve you well, my Brother just bought one for his last bike.
Sure you could buy a Honda or Suzuki and run less risk of it having teething trouble but that would be boring.
If you need to take it in for its first couple of services you can ride it in and wait while the dealer does the service then ride it home again.
One thing you have with Moto Guzzi is all of us right here who will bail you out in a heartbeat.
72 Eldorado
17 V7iii Special
76 Convert
Half a V9 Roamer

Moto Guzzi - making electricians out of riders since March 15 1921

Offline Patriarch

• New Egg
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 02:53:26 PM »
Gentlemen,

I'm an old codger, not easily impressed. But DAMN! It's not just your great responses but the sincerity in each reply!!! Thank you so much everyone!!

The truth is, I spent most of 2017 researching what I knew would be my last bike. a TON of research. Finally decided and bought a near perfect machine which checked ALL of my boxes - except 1 - which I found out too late. The engine is too small and runs at higher rpm's all the time. It's not the bike which is totally vibration free but the harmonics... we just can not get along and Lord but I have tried. It looks great and has all the quality accessories - incredibly nimble and so stupidly easy to ride. High mpg's and great range, on and off road (fire roads) yadayada. And now... I'm starting all over again. I do NOT want to go through this again. I'm still very strong and in great physical shape but hate the position I've found myself in.

The DL650 is out - seat too high - still top heavy. Don't want a BMW. Most all of the parallel twins like the Versys - FZ07 all have those higher rpms to deal with. For me - NG. No thank you. The SV650 is small, like the Street Twin. I DO NOT WANT OR NEED MORE POWER OR MORE SPEED. For reasons every single one of you here understand - I WANT a V-Twin.

The Bonneville may (?) be an option and is 45 min from here (Greenville SC) - but runs on tubed tires (I think?) which I do NOT want. And, it's a 5-speed, and heavier (less nimble). Will go there this coming Tues and just "look around." They also have Ducati there. But here's the deal: The Milano or Roamer just check SO MANY boxes for me. ALL the advantages you folks here understand all the way down into your bones. I GET IT.  :bow:

The fly in the ointment here isn't really the bike - it's my mechanical ignorance. And since I'm a little late on fixing that - here I am now trying to set this up correctly so I don't end up making another mistake. The MG dealership is in Charlotte NC. I have NO idea how qualified the MG techs are???

One of you chose the Roamer - the other the Milano. If I may... reasons? Thanks.

I apologize for this long post and will DEFINITELY update in the days ahead.

Ride safe and GRAZIE!!!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 03:00:14 PM by Patriarch »

Offline timonbik

• Gosling
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 02:59:58 PM »
I love my Guzzi, a 2008 Breva 750 and it has been  a good bike but I must be honest, I would never have a Guzzi as my ONLY bike. They are fun and great to ride but they are also temperamental.  Unless you are good with a laptop/Guzzidiag you are at the mercy of a dealer.  Notice what most say "great once sorted".  Key," once sorted".   Fueling maps, poor wiring, oil leaks, improperly lubed bearings, flat tappets, failing tps sensors, ignitions switch failures, all of which are common issues on various models, many of which are denied by Piaggio.  Yes, many of these are not applicable to the models you are considering but those models are fairly new and not well selling so really haven't been put to the test.
I will agree, ride the bike, then make the decision whether the fun factor is worth the down side of a poor dealer network and the need to sort the bikes out.

Cheers, Tim
2008 BREVA 750
2020 V85TT ADV rosso
2016 APRILIA SHIVER 750
2013 VICTORY JUDGE CUSTOM
2013 VICTORY XR CLASSIC
2006 VICTORY V92TC
2006 DUCATI MULTISTRADA 620 (IN DUCATI HEAVEN)

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 03:34:16 PM »
I think there is a difference that needs to be addressed.
If you decide on a bike with consideration to reliability, there are two ways to see it. History may show that your bike has been a faithful servant from the day you bought it, but if you don't FEEL like it's reliable, then that's almost as disconcerting as if it turned out to be a heap of junk.
I took a BMW on a long Europe trip in 2015 because I felt that my Norge would be a constant source of anxiety to me, due to my perception of unreliability. I always felt the Beemer to be solid as a rock and never felt nervous, although there were two issues on the trip.
The following year I did the same ride on the Norge and it was faultless, however I always feel a small amount of trepidation when a long way from home.
The point of all this preamble, is that if the constant spectre of mechanical unreliability is going to detract from your riding experience and you do not relish the constant tinkering..
I'd go the Japanese way, although there is no guarantee that your fun will be seamless, at least you will FEEL secure in the way you wish..
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 03:35:39 PM by Huzo »

Offline Vagrant

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2019, 04:06:58 PM »
there are a lot of Guzzi enthusiasts within a 100 mile radius of you most would be happy to help you if needed. however after owning Guzzis since 1972 along with a ton of others I feel the 2015 and newer are about as trouble and maintenance free as anything.
more importantly they aren't boring to ride like most of the others out there.
HE IS FREE WHO LIVES AS HE CHOOSES
2016 V7II, 2017 V7-III Blue special, 2022 V85 the fast red one! 2016 650 Versys
L-196, L-197

Offline wirespokes

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2019, 04:09:23 PM »
This reminds me of the early days of automobiles when someone on a long journey would bring a mechanic along.

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2019, 04:11:22 PM »
You never know no matter what you ride, drive or marry. Get what you like, be happy, pack a Visa and have a good time  :thumb:
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Offline usedtobefast

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2019, 04:18:00 PM »
Well ... you could get a Honda NC750x.  It would have no issues, you could ride it tons of miles, Honda dealers all over the place.  They are kind of fun to ride.  A bit boring as well.  If someone wanted an "appliance" type bike that seems like a great one.

For Milano vs. Roamer ... the Milano has a ~5.5 gallon tank, seems like a bonus if you are doing longer trips.  Also, seems to be more accessories (like luggage & windshield options) for the V7 line vs. the V9 line.
2017 V7 iii Racer
2017 Griso
2016 Stornello
2000 Red Quota
Want a black/green 1000S big valve :)

Offline Devildog

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2019, 04:54:25 PM »
No one has said much about how easy these bikes are to work on, without much in the way of tech skills I get by OK, especially with Wild Guzzi backup.
'93 Daytona 1000
'95 Sport 1100
'98 Ducati 900 SS Final Edition
2002 Aprilia RSV Mille R
'10 GasGas e250 FE

Offline cappisj1

• Gosling
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2019, 04:56:49 PM »
A new guzzi is as reliable as any other brand. They have been at it for a while. Yes, less dealers/shops. If you have an “older” privateer motorcycle mechanic close you will have pleanty of support. Even an old car mechanic if your away from home can figure it out pretty quickly.

I can’t understand why guzzi owners are so hard on the brand?  Personally, I think that it is because guzzis are still easy to work on and we create problems just to tear into them. 

Pick a bike that makes you happy and suits your needs and ride the crap out of it.

Offline Patriarch

• New Egg
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2019, 05:00:43 PM »
Thanks gents. I'm listening.

What you said about the NC750 is all correct. Just not my bike.

You said: "Pick a bike that makes you happy and suits your needs and ride the crap out of it." I may very well do just that!!! I'm workin' on it!

There is a local shop - advertising Euro repairs. Met hime once last year - congenial. Will go down to his shop tomorrow, get his thoughts.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 05:04:51 PM by Patriarch »

Offline mjptexas

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2019, 05:13:57 PM »
Take a look at one of the 1200 Sportsters.  Options for customizing it to fit your needs are practically infinite.   Budget a grand to make the changes.  You would most likely spend that much tweaking a V7 or a Roamer. Maintenance is oil changes and tires, and it's hard to swing a cat and not hit a dealer.
Mike

'18 R Nine T Urban GS
'17 Griso
'16 XL1200 Roadster
'15 Monster 821
'14 Cali Custom
'14 Vespa GTS300 Super
'15 Vespa Primavera
'75 CB400F
'76 CB550F

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2019, 05:15:09 PM »

I can’t understand why guzzi owners are so hard on the brand?  Personally, I think that it is because guzzis are still easy to work on and we create problems just to tear into them. 

Let me give you another reason why.   

1) Bearings ungreased from the factory, that have to be opened up and greased.
2) Speedometer sensors that fail the first time they get wet and have to be sealed by the owner.
3) 2008 - 2012 8V cam followers that were improperly made.

We didn't just make these things up, we spent thousands of dollars getting them fixed.   Will a brand new Roamer have all these issues?   Probably not.

Did we just invent these issues for the fun of it?   Of course not.

Did the original poster ask for a "it'll be right mate" sales job?   No he didn't ....

Lannis

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2019, 05:34:02 PM »
Thanks gents. I'm listening.

What you said about the NC750 is all correct. Just not my bike.

You said: "Pick a bike that makes you happy and suits your needs and ride the crap out of it." I may very well do just that!!! I'm workin' on it!

There is a local shop - advertising Euro repairs. Met hime once last year - congenial. Will go down to his shop tomorrow, get his thoughts.

Thanks.

You're going through the same thought process that many of us went through, whether we were buying our first Guzzi or our sixth.

I'll give you a couple thoughts that I had, considered, and came through the other side ...

1) Tubed vs. tubeless.   You can read tons of back and forth about tubed vs. tubeless tires, and may come to the same conclusion I did - it's like arguing for a favorite sports team vs another.   On a recent trip, I got a flat tire on the rear tubeless.   No problem, I had two different repair systems and a pump on board.   Neither worked.   The rip in the tire just expanded as plugs were installed.   We were hundreds of miles from home, and we don't carry a cell phone.   Borrowed a phone, called the breakdown service, hauled to a shop, installed new tire, and we were on the road and rolling three hours after we had stopped to try to fix it.   It's the USA, not Siberia.   There's always help around if you break down.

Tubed tires?   I run "slime" in the tubes, and have never had a flat, 200K+ miles.

2) Dealer 125 miles away?   So is mine.   It's not been a problem, even for work that only the dealer can perform.   For work that can be done with the bike hot, I ride it there at 10AM, explore the old city center for the day, pick it up at 6 PM, and ride it home.   For work that needs to be done with the bike cold, I built a little single-rail trailer out of a Northern Tool "kit" (it doesn't call it a kit but it is), and haul it there.   Only had to do it twice in 6 years/60,000 miles.   Not really a problem in the big scheme of things.

The old-school, excellent Honda shop is only 20 miles away, great guys.   The pull of the Guzzi is such that I've never bought a bike from them ... the same may happen to you!

Lannis

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here