Author Topic: peak guzzi moments  (Read 503 times)

Offline lazlokovacs

• Gaggle Hero
peak guzzi moments
« on: May 20, 2018, 07:49:22 PM »
V7 loop frame in top gear, throttle held open by the tommaselli screw, upgraded front end from a Cali vintage with disc brakes and modern forks, holding onto police bars behind a giant fairing.

There are three lanes in each direction and a perfect english summers day is fading into night.

My speedo reads around 120 ks and the revs say about 4500, the bike just wants to run forever....

Paradise!

:thumb:

Offline chuck peterson

• Gaggle Hero
Re: peak guzzi moments
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 05:53:17 AM »
Marcus Dairy about 2009. Crack of dawn, no one there but my friends and I. A few hours later they'll be a hundred of everything with two wheels. But for one perfectly lit spring dawn moment...

Three black tank white stripe tonti Guzzi parked for breakfast. Lined up nose to tail by the front door.

A 76 vert, converted to gears with 100k...
A T3 with a G5 motor well into 140k...
A real vert with 50k...

Just sitting there justifying there existence, looking like the hi mileage warriors that they are. Let the plastic rice rockets come and go, Italian metallurgy and stainless fenders last forever.
"I'd like to thank all my friends who have kept my Guzzi's going, but mostly...TOMB."
150k on Verts
750 Nevada
400f
R5 Yammie
BV250
4x 1976 Moto Demm Smily,, now 5, oops now 6, oops now 7
1980 SP1000 in little bits and pieces

twowings

Re: peak guzzi moments
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 07:03:08 AM »

Just rode 17 miles of twisty-turny Arkansas two-lane in the early-morning mists to arrive in Jasper, AR @ 6:30 am waiting for cafe to open listening to the ticking of cooling Norge metal and the birds chirping while sipping on some good coffee...

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here