Author Topic: Had a Buell stop in  (Read 1249 times)

Offline wymple

• Gaggle Hero
Had a Buell stop in
« on: October 21, 2015, 08:10:43 PM »
Running on one lung. He'd been by a few times and noticed all the bikes sitting around, especially the Goose. Figured it was a good place to get help. Think he has a bad coil on the front lung, so he called his brother to bring a trailer. The Buell was interesting, not my kind of ride at all. Seemed awfully small, and it has not been reliable at all, so he stays close to home. (as in 30 miles or so). It was a 2012 something that he got off Craigslist for 2500.
No trees were harmed by the conveyance of this message, but a lot of electrons were seriously disturbed.

Offline fotoguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • vee git tooh soon oldt und too late wise -my Dad
Re: Had a Buell stop in
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 08:50:34 PM »
Buell was way out of business by 2012, if he has an EBR try and get it from him for that$2500 .. that would be a steal..
or did you mean a 2002? that would be a Buell tuber, still a nice bike...2500 sounds about right for a Cyclone or Lightning..
MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Offline wymple

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 09:29:54 PM »
I thought he said 2012. I'm not familiar with them. Searching images it looks like  the XB12Scg. The headlight assembly & such was like that. I'm sure it isn't for sale, anyway. He has a love-hate thing going with it.
No trees were harmed by the conveyance of this message, but a lot of electrons were seriously disturbed.

Offline fotoguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • vee git tooh soon oldt und too late wise -my Dad
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 10:13:32 PM »
That's a powerful bike..

send him to the BadWeb,

http://www.badweatherbikers.com/cgibin/discus/discus.cgi?pg=topics
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 10:14:53 PM by fotoguzzi »
MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 10:13:32 PM »

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here