Author Topic: Overheard Moto Guzzi mentioned in two podcasts  (Read 390 times)

Online Dirk_S

• www.dirkshearer.com
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Doodler of doodles
    • www.DirkShearer.com
Overheard Moto Guzzi mentioned in two podcasts
« on: December 10, 2021, 09:12:53 PM »
Every now and then I browse for new motorcycle podcasts, and came across Talking Motorcycles, an interview-format show, with the following episodes that contained some Guzzi content:

Episode 17: Michelle and Will - Sidecar Venture:
https://talkingmotorcycles.libsyn.com/website/ep017-michelle-and-will-sidecar-venture

Michelle and Will rent out their Guzzi V7 sidecar rig and Vespa rig in San Diego. I’m working on adding a sidecar to my V7, so this one was particularly interesting for me, and I got a quick response from them when I reached out with a few queries in regards to their build experience.

Episode 21: All Metal, All the Time - Craig Rodsmith:
https://talkingmotorcycles.libsyn.com/website/ep021-all-metal-all-the-time-craig-rodsmith

The one and only chats with the interviewer about his humbled experience being a well-known builder, and of course his affinity toward the Eagle brand.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 09:13:55 PM by Dirk_S »
Current: ‘16 Guzzi V7 II Stone, ‘78 BMW R80/7

Previous: ‘15 Ural Gear Up, ‘77 Kawasaki KZ400 Special, ‘78 Honda CX500S, ‘80 Honda CX500D, ‘11 Suzuki TU250X

Offline DougG

• Gaggle Mentor
Re: Overheard Moto Guzzi mentioned in two podcasts
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 07:40:36 AM »
Hi Dirk,                                                                        12-11-21

Thanks for posting those sites, I didn't even know that they existed.  I will tune into them in the future.

Be well Stay well,
DougG
A possum playing possum is no big deal.  Find one that can play giraffe, now you got yourself something!

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here