General Category > General Discussion

Red headed stepchild

(1/8) > >>

Brand X:
Well not quite as bad as my 1100 Breva... (Great bike)
Picked this up tonight with a grand total of 405 miles on it.. I sold my Breva, and thought this would work better for my road out of here.. This pushed all the right buttons for me, and I wanted a small block for a while.. I almost bought a 09/10 white V-7 but picked up a 2010 Street triple R back in the day.. The steel rims turned me off the Guzzi at the time, but thought it was a nice little bike.. Just got home with it tonight..

tazio:
Very cool. CONGRATS!

Brand X:
Thanks,
Does anybody know if Guzzidiag will reset the service Icon when it shows up? I ran  the software with my Breva just fine, and kept all the cables.. I read where it works, but was wondering if there is anything up with Guzzidiag and the 2016 bikes?

Dirk_S:
405 miles on a V7II??

Jiminy Crickets. Ride the snot out of it. PLEASE.

Kiwi_Roy:

--- Quote from: Brand X on October 06, 2021, 03:34:06 AM ---Thanks,
Does anybody know if Guzzidiag will reset the service Icon when it shows up? I ran  the software with my Breva just fine, and kept all the cables.. I read where it works, but was wondering if there is anything up with Guzzidiag and the 2016 bikes?

--- End quote ---
Yes it should, the service light on my V7III has come on since new, so often I now just ignore it, now at 27,000 km
If I run my bike outside in the morning and the weather is cold or raining the light comes on at around 500 meters but will always go out later in the day if it warms up.
My Mac will only run an older version, it just gives you a code that you have to look up, not a proper description in plain English.
Congratulations on the new bike, looks nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version