General Category > General Discussion

Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !

<< < (662/724) > >>

toomanybikes:
Steve, 58, greater Boston, software
Recently picked up my first guzzi, a '14 Cali Custom with 3k miles.
Plenty of other bikes have been in&out of the garage over the last few years, mostly vintage Japanese resurrections, but two Triumphs as well.

photorich65:
Hello all,

I'm Rich from Kirkland WA, a suburb of Seattle.  56 years old and recently back into motorcycling.  I have a Triumph Bonneville and Guzzi Stornello. 

Both exceptionally fun bikes.  I've replaced factory lighting with LED and done a few mods to streamline and lend a certain dirt track vibe. 

Look forward to meeting other enthusiasts and using the forum as a modification resource !

Rich

Iron Cross Junction:

--- Quote from: photorich65 on October 18, 2021, 01:29:43 PM ---Hello all,

I'm Rich from Kirkland WA, a suburb of Seattle.  56 years old and recently back into motorcycling.  I have a Triumph Bonneville and Guzzi Stornello. 

Both exceptionally fun bikes.  I've replaced factory lighting with LED and done a few mods to streamline and lend a certain dirt track vibe. 

Look forward to meeting other enthusiasts and using the forum as a modification resource !

Rich

--- End quote ---

Howdy, Rich.

Nice Stornello.

I'm more of a poseur and stock kind of guy, so mine -- with exception of a decal or two and Barkbusters (more for cold and wet than real bark  :wink:) -- doesn't look nor is it ready for the mud in your pix.  I ride off-pavement quite a bit, but (almost) never off road.

I have five Guzzis, and like them all, but if I had to give up all but one today, the Stornello would survive the cut.  :bow:

Best,

Bill

melwil50:
Hi I'm Mel, I live in SW Florida. This is my first Moto Guzzi, 2021 v85tt adventure, in the process of making it mine. I've been riding for 50+ years.
I also have a 2013 Honda Gold Wing with 227,000 miles.

Mel

Speciality:
Hi. I’m Alan from England. I’ve been riding for 50+ years and have recently bought a very low mileage V7 850 Special in grey. I’ve previously owned a California III back in 1991, the fairly rare fully faired model. My other bike now is a 2020 Honda NC750X. I prefer to do my own servicing on my bikes and, after the first service, shall continue to do so on my Guzzi, to which I’ve already added Hepco and Becker soft pannier mounts, a Fenda Extenda and fork gaiters (boots in the USA?) from the Stone model. I have Mistral short silencers on order. Loving my Special so far but can’t wait until it’s fully run-in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version