Author Topic: “Goldiblocks” and a question GC  (Read 153 times)

Offline inditx

• Guzzi Mentor
“Goldiblocks” and a question GC
« on: August 10, 2021, 06:29:28 PM »
I said it before and I’ll say it again, “the V9 is the best motor Guzzi has” imho.
My 2017 Bobber is just a pure joy to ride. Not a small block in the traditional sense, not a big block either but a just right block.
I was all smiles after I put the necessary aftermarket pieces on and took her for a spin.

Now a QUESTION please:
Does anyone around KC have a guzzidiag tool? I’m not that good with computers and would really like to “Beetle map” this.
Thanks in advance,
inditx

Offline bad Chad

• Guzzi Hero
Re: “Goldiblocks” and a question GC
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 06:32:12 PM »
I agree 100%, the motor is tits!
2007 Breva 1100  Red Arrow (and faster than yours!)
2016 CSC 250TT Zongshen
2017 V9 Roamer

Offline raul

• Weekend Warrior
Re: “Goldiblocks” and a question GC
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 06:48:05 PM »
I said it before and I’ll say it again, “the V9 is the best motor Guzzi has” imho.
My 2017 Bobber is just a pure joy to ride. Not a small block in the traditional sense, not a big block either but a just right block.
I was all smiles after I put the necessary aftermarket pieces on and took her for a spin.

Now a QUESTION please:
Does anyone around KC have a guzzidiag tool? I’m not that good with computers and would really like to “Beetle map” this.
Thanks in advance,
inditx

I use it on my Norge.

And I'm in Kansas City.

Harper's Moto Guzzi : Go Ride , Break Parts, Call me!
Harper's Moto Guzzi. Where we still answer the phone, use the highest quality parts, and also do Transmission, rear drive, and carb rebuilds fast. Call us at 816.697.3411 and get your problems resolved.
http://www.harpermoto.com
Advertise Here

Harper's Moto Guzzi : Go Ride , Break Parts, Call me!
Harper's Moto Guzzi. Where we still answer the phone, use the highest quality parts, and also do Transmission, rear drive, and carb rebuilds fast. Call us at 816.697.3411 and get your problems resolved.
http://www.harpermoto.com
Advertise Here