Author Topic: The annual Datil, NM GUZZI Rally . Now with more pictures  (Read 12817 times)

twowings

Re: The annual Datil, NM GUZZI Rally . Now with more pictures
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2018, 10:03:16 PM »

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2018, 07:30:18 AM »
Great photos twowings and good to meet you in person!!   :thumb: :thumb: :cool: :smiley:

Next "Road Trip"- the N.A.R. in mid-October in Lake Henshaw, CA.  I'll be there!! :wink:
Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline oldmxdog61u

• Gaggle Mentor
  • enjoy life...
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2018, 02:54:56 PM »
Each year this gets better.  The prizes went to the best possible fit for them, perfect!  The norge got its cannisterectomy and seems to idle better (thanks Matt), and James and I got our yearly mega dose of pie at pie town, plus a lot of riding.  We went back the long way to Phoenix, and I clocked about 600 miles on Sunday. Route 666 was awesome, as was the long way back to Payson, followed by the hell thru town to wonderful rainbow valley and a cool shower.  Datil is a state Mind, if you miss this one, you really miss an event that is just plain good times.
👏 awesome!
Enjoy life!
1985 lemans 1000 (gone)
1996 Sport 1100 (gone)
2007 norge (ahhhhh)
1984 yz250 (gone to museum)
1977 Cr125m Elsinore (sold)
1973 HD FX (back to my bro)
1974 Eldorado (grace)

Online JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2018, 06:04:36 PM »
Each year this gets better.  The prizes went to the best possible fit for them, perfect!  The norge got its cannisterectomy and seems to idle better (thanks Matt), and James and I got our yearly mega dose of pie at pie town, plus a lot of riding.  We went back the long way to Phoenix, and I clocked about 600 miles on Sunday. Route 666 was awesome, as was the long way back to Payson, followed by the hell thru town to wonderful rainbow valley and a cool shower.  Datil is a state Mind, if you miss this one, you really miss an event that is just plain good times.
👏 awesome!

Agreed...good to see everyone again...the Yellow Horse ALSO got a "cannisterectomy" and and oil / filter changes (thanks Matt!!), and it ran great all the way home AND today, on a 130+ mile RIDE with the Indian, Triumph, and Beemer boys!! :thumb: :cool:

Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2018, 06:04:36 PM »

twowings

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2018, 06:07:03 PM »
Matt + wrenches + Guzzi = magic  :bow:

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here