Author Topic: Barbarous savages!  (Read 11512 times)

Offline Mark111

• New Egg
Re: Barbarous savages!
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 06:44:33 AM »
Sadly Pete that is the price of having pubs without those #%cking blood sucking poker machines and an economy fed by bullshit mining wages which generate higher prices for everything.

It was a bit of a shock when I was there a couple of times in the last few years, certainly not a place to get pissed regularly at least not in WA pubs unless you have the bank balance of Gina Reinhart.
Food prices aren't a lot better.

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Geese Fly in a Proper V
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2015, 07:34:04 AM »
Dairygold os my client for 2 more days. Mapping a 4800' long-60' wide route for a wastewater pipe into an existing lagoon. Gonna work hard for 2 days and maybe goof off on day 3. The icecream bar is not open every day.
2weekends ago, Gail and I stopped at the Tillimook Cheese Plant in Tillimook OR for some tasty ice cream.

Bill Lovelady     is

Eskimo Spy

It may have been Dairygold rather than Sunnyside Dairy.  It is south of 82 about a half mile and east of the exit, the ice cream shoppe is on the north and west side of the plant.  Can't remember the name, but I remember how to drive there.  ::)  Maybe. :D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:41:36 AM by Stormtruck2 »
If you wish to know what a man is, place in him authority.
False accusations reflect more on the accuser than the accused.
They can take everything from you, including your life, except your honor and integrity.  That you must give away.
Do or don't do. There is no try.
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

Offline travelingbyguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
  • God hates a coward
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2015, 07:49:47 AM »
It may have been Dairygold rather than Sunnyside Dairy.  It is south of 82 about a half mile and east of the exit, the ice cream shoppe is on the north and west side of the plant.  Can't remember the name, but I remember how to drive there.  ::)  Maybe. :D

Sunnyside is the town. Dairygold is the cheese factory, 1/2 mile south of the interstate. Your memory is good for a scotchswilling, cigarsmoking trucker.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 07:52:17 AM by travelingbyguzzi »
73 Eldorado
80 Sp
85 Cal II
97 1100Sport
08 1200 Sport AKA:Sweet Leaf
I'm not really drowning; I can see the beach from here.

redrider

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2015, 08:09:08 AM »
Here in SC we had "Blue Laws" which controlled what you could or not buy on Sunday. One could buy toilet paper but not paper towels. Work on Sunday was frowned upon. Tanning Lotion? Nope. Sharia Law with a Christian tone? The Thumpers did not realize the Sabbath was not a Sunday event but it didn't stop them from forcing their brand of morality on the rest of the citizenry. Thankfully, the voters finally were allowed to change the Draconian laws.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2015, 08:09:08 AM »

Offline Stormtruck2

• AKA Scotch and Cigars
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Geese Fly in a Proper V
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2015, 09:17:00 AM »
Sunnyside is the town. Dairygold is the cheese factory, 1/2 mile south of the interstate. Your memory is good for a scotchswilling, cigarsmoking trucker.

LOL  Guilty as charged.  :D ;D :D ;D
If you wish to know what a man is, place in him authority.
False accusations reflect more on the accuser than the accused.
They can take everything from you, including your life, except your honor and integrity.  That you must give away.
Do or don't do. There is no try.
μολὼν λαβέ-molṑn labé

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here