Author Topic: V85 TT Merged Threadfest  (Read 357064 times)

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
Re: V85 TT Merged Threadfest
« Reply #2580 on: June 02, 2021, 10:58:59 PM »
I think you’re missing the point: the throttle sensitivity is not constant across that 90 degrees of movement.  The issue as I notice it is that when I’m braking hard with right hand, throttle closed, and simultaneously downshifting, it is not easy to blip the throttle for downshifts using the same hand.  This is because when nearly closed the twist grip needs to rotated I’d guess 2 or 3 times as far to raise the engine RPM as it would have to be with a cable throttle.  That lack of sensitivity is apparently programmed out at higher power settings, throttle by wire allows software to produce an effect analogous to having an exaggerated snail cam on the throttle drum of a cable throttle.

I know throttle sensitivity can be reprogrammed in 2021 ‘custom’ mode (because Guzzi literature says so) but I’m also curious whether the new ‘sport’ mode has already done what I’m suggesting when compared to ‘road’ mode.
Oh Tusayan, now I get you.
You’re saying the butterfly rotation is not linked to the rotating drum in a constant ratio. I can’t say I noticed to be honest, but you are good like that so I’ve no reason to doubt your claim.
I’m sure you are all over this, but you don’t have an excess of play in the closed position do you ? Both times I’ve been into the TGPS, I’ve noted that the throttle stop is fairly frail.
Indeed, I have had it pointed out that (slightly) forcibly closing the throttle past it’s “closed” point, will cancel the cruise control...Yes it will but...
This I think, will result in damaging the internal stop mechanism and leading to an increase in the degrees of rotation required to take the TGPS from “closed” to “take up”.
Not good.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:05:46 PM by Huzo »

Offline Tusayan

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2581 on: June 02, 2021, 11:30:07 PM »
No, I don’t have any play in the throttle control.  The bike has under 2000 miles.  I’ll be careful with the throttle stop regardless, good tip.

In theory it’s good to be able to map throttle control sensitivity, but as with anything there can be unintended consequences that take a few development iterations to iron out - ask Airbus and Boeing about fly by wire over the last 30 years.

In a parking lot it’s probably good to have low rpm throttle response like a trials bike with a 22-mm carb, but as per my comments above the way the ‘road’ map is set up for that purpose seems to screw up my ability to blip the throttle when simultaneously using my right hand for braking. Underway and under power it’s not an issue. I’ve only ridden the thing a few hundred miles so my body may reprogram.  Interesting if others don’t notice it, also interesting if the added 2021 modes change it.

Another minor thing that could be improved is the response when the cruise control is disengaged.  If you drive a modern car and do this, you’ll notice the rate of throttle closure is not quite instantaneous, it ramps closed quickly but is not jerky.  The Guzzi version is more like an older car, it slams the throttle shut.  I figured out I could smooth it out either by opening the throttle before disengaging with the button or by pulling in the clutch to disengage.  Or a little of both, followed by resumption of manual throttle control.

Lots of fun and games getting used to a new bike.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:32:41 PM by Tusayan »

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2582 on: June 03, 2021, 01:16:31 AM »
No, I don’t have any play in the throttle control.  The bike has under 2000 miles.  I’ll be careful with the throttle stop regardless, good tip.

In theory it’s good to be able to map throttle control sensitivity, but as with anything there can be unintended consequences that take a few development iterations to iron out - ask Airbus and Boeing about fly by wire over the last 30 years.

In a parking lot it’s probably good to have low rpm throttle response like a trials bike with a 22-mm carb, but as per my comments above the way the ‘road’ map is set up for that purpose seems to screw up my ability to blip the throttle when simultaneously using my right hand for braking. Underway and under power it’s not an issue. I’ve only ridden the thing a few hundred miles so my body may reprogram.  Interesting if others don’t notice it, also interesting if the added 2021 modes change it.

Another minor thing that could be improved is the response when the cruise control is disengaged.  If you drive a modern car and do this, you’ll notice the rate of throttle closure is not quite instantaneous, it ramps closed quickly but is not jerky.  The Guzzi version is more like an older car, it slams the throttle shut.  I figured out I could smooth it out either by opening the throttle before disengaging with the button or by pulling in the clutch to disengage.  Or a little of both, followed by resumption of manual throttle control.

Lots of fun and games getting used to a new bike.

Yes to all of that.
I always cancel the cruise by a tap on the clutch and holding a bit of throttle, as the drive is removed. Then the release of the clutch brings the revs up with a cushioning.

Offline egschade

• Gaggle Hero
  • Eric - MGNOC NJ Rep - mgnocnj.forumotion.com
« Reply #2583 on: June 03, 2021, 11:03:23 AM »
I’m not trying to belittle your statement egschade, but really...?
It’s 90 degrees from fully closed to fully open..(or close to it).
Is it because the throttle is too heavy, that you wish the range was less ? :popcorn:

Probably more a matter of getting used to the V85TT action than the spring being too stiff but that said, w/o trying a lighter action I can't say it wouldn't help. It *seems* to require more grip rotation than I've had on other bikes and the initial rotation produces less acceleration. As others have noted this is probably a good thing for off-road use. My wrist may also have more limited range than others and at just 80 degrees so that may exasperate what I experience.

Will probably do the spring unwind in the future...
The elder Eric in NJ

2020 V85TT Adventure
1985 LeMans 1000
2005 BMW F650GS

Past Guzzis:
V65 SP
V7 III
V50
Griso 1200SE Tenni
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #2583 on: June 03, 2021, 11:03:23 AM »

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2584 on: June 03, 2021, 03:07:49 PM »
Probably more a matter of getting used to the V85TT action than the spring being too stiff but that said, w/o trying a lighter action I can't say it wouldn't help. It *seems* to require more grip rotation than I've had on other bikes and the initial rotation produces less acceleration. As others have noted this is probably a good thing for off-road use. My wrist may also have more limited range than others and at just 80 degrees so that may exasperate what I experience.

Will probably do the spring unwind in the future...
..exacerbate

Offline egschade

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2585 on: June 03, 2021, 07:17:16 PM »
..exacerbate

That's what I was thinking but my finders didn't collaborate!
The elder Eric in NJ

2020 V85TT Adventure
1985 LeMans 1000
2005 BMW F650GS

Past Guzzis:
V65 SP
V7 III
V50
Griso 1200SE Tenni
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2586 on: June 03, 2021, 08:37:34 PM »
That's what I was thinking but my finders didn't collaborate!
No need to elaborate.. :grin:

Offline egschade

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2587 on: June 14, 2021, 10:04:10 AM »
Upgrading my horn and in the process noticed that the leads to the OEM horn seem to be pretty stout. Has anyone just wired a pair of horns into the existing circuit w/o using a relay? The ones I'll use draw 7A.
The elder Eric in NJ

2020 V85TT Adventure
1985 LeMans 1000
2005 BMW F650GS

Past Guzzis:
V65 SP
V7 III
V50
Griso 1200SE Tenni
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Offline redhawk47

• Gaggle Mentor
  • Traveler
« Reply #2588 on: June 14, 2021, 10:17:51 AM »
Upgrading my horn and in the process noticed that the leads to the OEM horn seem to be pretty stout. Has anyone just wired a pair of horns into the existing circuit w/o using a relay? The ones I'll use draw 7A.
I would not trust the horn button contacts to be sturdy enough,  I.e., be able to handle the current.

Dan
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 01:14:37 PM by redhawk47 »
Dan
2021 V85TT Centenario, 2016 V7II Stone, CSC TT250, Gone:KLR, CSC RX3,

Offline egschade

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2589 on: June 15, 2021, 05:56:21 AM »
I would not trust the horn button contacts to be sturdy enough,  I.e., be able to handle the current.

Dan

Went with the relay as suggested. One horn works but the other doesn't. Oh well - the working one is still much louder than stock until the replacement set arrives.
The elder Eric in NJ

2020 V85TT Adventure
1985 LeMans 1000
2005 BMW F650GS

Past Guzzis:
V65 SP
V7 III
V50
Griso 1200SE Tenni
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Offline Pridanc

• New Egg
« Reply #2590 on: October 04, 2021, 08:56:10 AM »
Trialsman, sorry for the years later reach-out but I just got my own V85, a 2021 model and found your thread so am following up. At my age and current old persons pace, the only real thing that bugs me on the bike is the harshness of the front fork over a sharp bump. As if a 2x4 was laying on the ground and I run over it.  I feel there is too much resistance so want to lessen that.  Part of my reluctance is that moons ago I used to make valving adjustments on all things "shocking" but just don't want to go down that hole any more, I just want to ride... which brings me to your thread where you mentioned that you were going to a lesser viscosity fork oil. (5 vs 7.5)  What were your impressions after doing so? Did you find the relief you were seeking?  Any other thoughts? 
Many thanks in advance!

Online Trialsman

• Gosling
« Reply #2591 on: October 04, 2021, 03:12:31 PM »
Pridanc,  You are going to love this bike.  I did the viscosity change on both my '20 Ronald version and also on my '21 Centenario with good results.  The fluid level remains constant, but the viscosity decrease takes away the harsh "running over a 2 x 4" feeling.  It is very common to get 2.5 wt fork oil and I might be tempted to use it for even better results.  Try it, if you ever want to go back to stock, there is nothing stopping you since you haven't changed anything else.  Congrats on your new bike.
2010 FE570 Husaberg
2019 Alta Redshift EXR
2019 Alta Redshift EXR - clone
2021 Moto Guzzi V85TT Centenario
2024 Stelvio V100

Offline egschade

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2592 on: October 05, 2021, 07:25:40 AM »
Went with the relay as suggested. One horn works but the other doesn't. Oh well - the working one is still much louder than stock until the replacement set arrives.

Switching the horn wiring from series to parallel made the difference - both horns putting out full (110db) volume.
The elder Eric in NJ

2020 V85TT Adventure
1985 LeMans 1000
2005 BMW F650GS

Past Guzzis:
V65 SP
V7 III
V50
Griso 1200SE Tenni
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Offline aproud1

• Hatchling
« Reply #2593 on: October 05, 2021, 07:33:47 AM »
Pridanc,  You are going to love this bike.  I did the viscosity change on both my '20 Ronald version and also on my '21 Centenario with good results.  The fluid level remains constant, but the viscosity decrease takes away the harsh "running over a 2 x 4" feeling.  It is very common to get 2.5 wt fork oil and I might be tempted to use it for even better results.  Try it, if you ever want to go back to stock, there is nothing stopping you since you haven't changed anything else.  Congrats on your new bike.

My front forks started feeling different recently around 3600 miles. Quick adjustment up front and all is well again. Works for me and I am a large person.

I will say the back in is easier to dial in than the front. But I've generally found that to be the case.
In The Car Hole: ‘81 CB650C Basket Case Rehab Bike

The Past: ‘76 Kawasaki KZ400 Special, ‘06 Kawasaki VN750 (pita), ‘18 V7III Milano, '20 V85TT McD, ‘21 Kawasaki W800 (totaled by a drunk dude one fateful morning)

Offline Pridanc

• New Egg
« Reply #2594 on: October 05, 2021, 04:14:26 PM »

Trialsman, I cannot thank you enough for the quick response. When we saw this all black 2021 V85 we were all in.

Because of your words,  I'm going to go with water in the forks...OK kidding....I will use a 2.5 weight oil or some such and go from there.  I'll keep you informed as to my thoughts on the forks.

As you point out, this bike is hard not to like and was liking the bike as soon as I test drove one in Texas. My wife and I put 40k miles on my recent Duck Multi but I got tired of the maintenance. An age thing for sure since I just want to ride. No constant drive-chain adjustments, no all-too-often cam belt replacements, nor any desmo 8-valve, valve adjustments. IMO none of those things was hard but they just take too doggone long. Having just adjusted the valves on the V85, the feeling of having purchased the right bike has intensified.

I only miss the Duc's power on those rare occasions when I have a "slip of the wrist".  The other 99.9% of the time this thing is spot on. OK, I will say that with only a few ponies I'm not sure the V85 needs TC but what the heck, there will be a time when it will kick in and I'll be grateful.

All the best and again, TY for the words.

Online Alfetta

• Gosling
« Reply #2595 on: October 05, 2021, 04:22:02 PM »
Only a couple of days waiting to EICMA, followed by 5 years wait, and then 2 years to figure out the recall won’t happen.
Enjoy the past

Steph, I love your avatar,  Two thing to lust after, but once you have one, you realize that there are "issues" !!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 04:22:47 PM by Alfetta »
Nothing much better than a Tannat from the Salta region.

Online Trialsman

• Gosling
« Reply #2596 on: October 05, 2021, 04:37:23 PM »
Feel free to ask any questions Pridanc.  I tend to look into ways to make the bike suit me.  Overall it does everything very well, maybe not perfect, but sometimes that isn't necessary.  Yesterday I played around with the modes and it seems the sport mode gives a little better throttle response, at least perceived.  You may like it a little better and it is another thing you can do and not mess up the OEM set up.  Independently, my son also found it more to his liking on his Centenario.  Pertaining to the throttle response, you might consider what Huzo and I have done.  This is a bolder step as you need to cut the throttle housing screws and grind off some of the return spring.  When done it reduces the tension to your desired amount.  I like it - my son wants his stock.
2010 FE570 Husaberg
2019 Alta Redshift EXR
2024 Stelvio V100

Offline Pridanc

• New Egg
« Reply #2597 on: October 06, 2021, 10:46:29 PM »
Trialsman, again thanks.

So my 2021 is all black and my neighbor has a Centenario and we do stuff together. Like you, we like to make our machines suit our personal feelings / needs.  I will look into the throttle spring deal but for now I don't find the spring offensive at all. However, less may indeed be more!

I've recently installed some handlebar risers with offset. Mine came from Voigt Moto Technik and they are stunning. So far I love them but may end up with a handle bar that achieves roughly the same up and back placement but with a different angle at the grip part of the bar.

Not sure yet as my wrists are not too bothered with the slight bend my wrists take when I grab the OE bars whereas my neighbor, having broken both his wrists previously,  needs a 90 degree grip (to his arm. IE his hands are at 90 degrees to his forearm as they hang if that makes sense?) I will try his bars as well.

He has added some slightly lower and wider pegs along with the "comfort" gel "tall" seat from Guzzi. I cannot imagine that seat isn't more comfy over the miles if for no other reason it is slightly wider than the OE mid height seat but I haven't spent enough time at one sitting to pass judgement on the OE seat.  However he is taller than I so the height alone may dissuade me...but I could lower the bike. Ok, I get ahead of myself. Time will tell right?

As soon as I've changed the fork fluid I will keep you apprised of my findings realizing that there are no absolutes in this world. What I like may not work for you and vice versa. I get it but still want to share. All the best and I look forward to everyone's findings as we each build miles and enjoy our bikes.

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2598 on: October 07, 2021, 06:24:33 AM »
Just a thing about the throttle tension.
I didn’t actually take any off the spring, I just let it unwind one turn.
I have a second one on the shelf that has been done. If anyone wants it, you can post me your standard one and I’ll send you mine.
Feel free to try mine first and post back whichever one you want to keep.
A donation to the forum will cover the swap fee.

Offline egschade

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2599 on: October 07, 2021, 08:39:34 AM »
I found using a throttle rocker / cramp-buster also helps mitigate the stiff throttle spring. Huzo's solution is a true fix but I find the rocker to be a usable substitute.

pic uploader

Also using the Biltwell Renegade grips. I find the larger center more comfortable and makes throttle rotation easier.

For really long days in the saddle I use a sheepskin on my low comfort saddle. Just a little more cush for the tush allows me to ride an extra couple hours.
The elder Eric in NJ

2020 V85TT Adventure
1985 LeMans 1000
2005 BMW F650GS

Past Guzzis:
V65 SP
V7 III
V50
Griso 1200SE Tenni
Breva 1100
EV Touring

Offline Pridanc

• New Egg
« Reply #2600 on: October 15, 2021, 12:10:41 PM »
Folks,
After messing with sag, my short legged self would be real happy sitting a bit lower to the ground.

In that vein has anyone experienced either the Guzzi "comfort" gel seat in the "low" version or anyone else's seat that would put me lower to the ground and still have butt life?

I realize I can lower the entire bike but at the moment I'm good with the way the chassis sits above ground. I have not excluded going that route however.

Meanwhile, any seat info and I'm all ears.
Thanks in advance!

Online Sye

• Gosling
  • Be nice, feel good
« Reply #2601 on: October 15, 2021, 12:39:17 PM »
You can reduce seat height by 20mm by simply removing the rubber buffers. I would then cover the holes with stick on felt pads to stop paint rubbing off the frame. Good luck.

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2602 on: October 15, 2021, 06:43:44 PM »
I got mine down another 20 mm by sliding the forks up and winding the preload off the shock.
You can see the difference in this shot.

Offline Pridanc

• New Egg
« Reply #2603 on: October 18, 2021, 03:53:01 PM »
Folks, thanks for the suggestions.

So far I'm loath to lower the bike but may have to after trying the seat lowering trick suggested. Part of my seat-wants go beyond me wanting the lower height as I also want to give the missus a better cush for her tush. Ironically the OE saddle feels OK to me, just too high. 

Using the lowest spring perch adjustment while sitting on the bike with bags, right at 55% of the available rear wheel travel was used up which wasn't OK with me.  I do realize that I may have to teach myself to become OK with it just to get the bike down! 

Even though I have enjoyed messing with shocks for a great part of my life I'm kinda over it yet a bird tells me I'm going to convince myself to pull the spring to verify its rate as well as to record the available rear wheel travel with the existing shock. At the same time  I'll see if the bump rubber (not even sure there is one but should be) isn't an issue and finally, barring all that, find a shorter bodied shock or have a shorter body shock made if I go the lower bike route. I will have an adjustable shock for bump and rebound however!

Meanwhile I have changed the fork oil and have swapped out the cat for a Y pipe. Specifically I swapped out the main cat but the 2021 has tiny cats in the primary tubes as well as best I can tell when touching/looking at them.  I've not spent any time with an earlier version so have no clue if this is new on the 2021 bike.  Nor am I 100% certain these are tiny cats but sure look, feel and "smell" like them.

Bike runs the same as far as i can tell so it is now just minus the heat-generator and a few pounds of weight.  The cat is surprisingly light BTW.

All the best and I will report back win, lose or draw in the near future. Thanks again everyone!

Online Trialsman

• Gosling
« Reply #2604 on: October 18, 2021, 06:34:02 PM »
I have had success when I needed to shorten the rear shock by building and internal spacer for the shaft to limit the extension.  This means you will have to disassemble the shock, make a spacer to provide the desired amount of length, then reassemble, charging it with nitrogen if needed.  The front can also use an internal spacer to limit the length, but usually, you can just raise it up in the triple clamps to get the desired height for the front.  In 2010 I had a brand new FE570 Husaberg which is really tall.  I hadn't crashed in years and yet I was falling all over the place in the woods.  I ended up shortening the suspension 2" and my dealer thought I was nuts.  No more crashes (or air dabs) and years later a major part of this dealer's trade is shortening suspensions for people.  Who would have thunk it?
2010 FE570 Husaberg
2019 Alta Redshift EXR
2024 Stelvio V100

Offline Pridanc

• New Egg
« Reply #2605 on: October 23, 2021, 09:41:00 AM »
Trialsman, thanks for your thoughts. They are all appreciated. First off my neighbor and riding buddy wants to know if you ride Trials or have ridden?  I personally played around with them but my neighbor rode them in competitions (for serious fun) around the country for a while.

Next, I am going to pull the rear spring, put the shock body back on the bike and veryify honest to gosh rear wheel travel. Armed with that info I will then decide which of many paths to take. You know, since there is the proverbial "100 ways to skin a cat" thing always going on.  Of course since I can't leave well enough alone, I may then jump off into making my own rear shock. OK, probably a Penske or Ohlins since I have long history with both, but "my own" just the same.

In a perfect world I will find out that I can lower the bike yet still have as much wheel travel as before but "hecked if I know" if this is even possible just yet.  My neighbor (the trials rider) just laughs at me since I am the silly tinkerer.  Truth is that this kind of stuff makes me happy. Do I need to do it? Nope as I swear I could ride the V85 from here to eternity and still be happy as it is. 

Thanks again for all of your suggestions, and always look for more.
All the best to everyone!

Online Trialsman

• Gosling
« Reply #2606 on: October 23, 2021, 10:38:21 AM »
Yes, I did ride trials in the 70s-80s.  I still like technical single track.  Anyway, back to the shock.  I usually place a zip tie around the shock shaft so I can see the travel.  In that way you can get the proper sag (approximately 1/3 of the total travel), find out your ideal "new" ride height,  and determine how thick the spacer needs to be when you have the shock apart.  You can machine aluminum or Delrin for the spacer.
2010 FE570 Husaberg
2019 Alta Redshift EXR
2024 Stelvio V100

Offline Pridanc

• New Egg
« Reply #2607 on: October 24, 2021, 05:40:03 PM »
Thanks Trialsman. All the best and talk soon.

Online Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
V85 touring impressions (MERGED)
« Reply #2608 on: January 19, 2022, 03:32:02 PM »
Well I’ve long been of the opinion that I’ll never find another bike that I like as much as my Norge for what I do and for European travel that might still be true, it’s been a great relationship and still is.

That little V85 is a nice jigger once you’ve “dissolved” into a medium trip and flinging through 1,000k’s of High Country mountain passes and an additional 800 km of freeway and back roads, I can feel my eye wandering in her direction at the expense of my old flame. The Norge is certainly a dominating Rock of Gibraltar when the roads open out and the long legs begin to take larger strides, a lot of what appears in this particular rambling, may prove a nonsense next time I point her at a misty mountain outline on a beautiful morning, but I’ve opted to favour the Norge up to now and I think somewhat at my own expense.
After the first 500 corners you feel yourself developing a rhythm and the inevitable little hiccups and slight errors in judgement regarding braking points and missing apexes, fade away into the distance.

Here are some of the features on the V85 that I appreciated which I think eclipse the Norge on a ride like this.

The ability to brake deeper with the front while tipping into descending corners, with zero feeling of the front wanting to fold in. I think the 19” front wheel may be a factor but that’s a WAG, in any case it’s beautifully stable in the transitions from drive, to on the brakes and back on the power....Nice.
I know it’s not a consideration and more of an indication of general handleabilty than anything else, but if I was cajoled into having a “comparison”  :bike-037: :wink: against another rider up in the mountains and there was a bit at stake, there’d be no decision to make, the V85 rules.
That V100 is going to be a monster if it all hangs together.

Away from the tight stuff, the cruise control is a great feature and one that I used to wave off as superfluous, I’ve completely changed my mind. It allows you to keep your mental attention out ahead where it should be and without the constant spectre of losing $$$ (or your licence) for a minor infraction, tension reduces.
The Police presence up there is intense and ever present...

Jumping out of tight corners and uphill, there is good drive from 3,000 for sure, the motor spins up very willingly and the smallest of bumps in the road will have the front wheel elevate and the yellow shift lights flick in your vision, very nice liquid flow of torque and the new low muffler has a deep bass rumble that builds to a willing snarl as the digits flick deceptively quickly towards triple figures.
The sheer lack of bulk and greater willingness to alter speed and direction, is what sets it apart most from the Norge.
You V100 guys are gonna’ REALLY love your new bike..

I’ve long believed (and still do), that you don’t find out how good your bike is for distance riding, until bits start to bite after 800 km. For me at my age, that’s when I start to think of things that could be better, speaking of which.

The seat..
A bit hard after a long(ish) day. I’ve had worse and it takes a while to manifest, but it could be a fraction better.
I like the relatively low ‘pegs and being a narrow bodied thing (the bike that is..), I personally don’t have an issue with ground clearance.

Both my Norge and V85 exist and excell (for me), in different areas, but the dividing line is becoming blurred. I’m starting to wonder if Italy goes ahead this year, about taking the ‘85 to Mandello instead of the Norge.
Now I never thought I’d say that...!

I didn’t take many shots, but here’s a couple, I think some are on another thread. https://youtu.be/EFzDT7TUcMs

« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 07:43:20 PM by Ncdan »

Offline guzzler

• Gosling
Re: V85 touring impressions
« Reply #2609 on: January 19, 2022, 03:41:25 PM »
Great riding up there eh...!
Cheers Guzzler

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here