Author Topic: News from Harper's  (Read 786 times)

Offline inditx

• Gaggle Hero
News from Harper's
« on: February 08, 2024, 12:25:18 PM »

Harper Moto
Hello to everyone who has been a customer of Harper's Moto Guzzi over the past 54 years. I want to thank you for your continued support over those years. As most of you know Mike passed away about 18 months ago now. During that time I have been working on tryin to get things sorted out to be able to continue serving the Guzzi community but in more of a one man shop capacity. Hard to believe that we used to have as many as 15 people here at one time. At this point it is now just Myself and Carlos who has been with me for 20+ years now.

Alice has finally decided that she wants to move from the farm into a smaller home and that also means selling the place and moving the shop. I have already obtained a second location but it is much smaller then what I have to work with here.

That being said , I have been trying to come up with ways to start to clear out some of the masses of inventory that I have. I believe that inviting all to come and see for themselves would be a great way to start.

Many of you still say "I'm going to get out there one of these days" Well those days of opportunity are starting to be numbered before the move. So I am going to be planning an "Open House Week" May 20th thru 25th. However most of the week will be by appointment only to groups of 5 or 6 in size. So if you are planning on coming a long distance, I will be able to have time to show you around, let you make some selections and enjoy your stay. More on that later!

For now, Check out some of the things I do have going on.

Thanks, Curtis Harper
inditx

This is the day.....

Offline AJ Huff

• Gaggle Hero
Re: News from Harper's
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 03:30:01 PM »
I was there back in late spring and I had a hunch. There's is a mind boggling amount there. So much will mostly end up in dumpsters. Hope people get the chance!

-AJ
'71 Ambassador
'01 California Special
'05 Road King
MGNOC# L-753

Online Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 04:27:14 PM »
Good thing, I moved my collection out of there.  Loads of thanks from me for the years of support and purchases from "Y'all."  🤙🤙🤙🤙
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

Offline lti_57

• Directly above the center of the Earth
  • Gosling
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 06:49:45 PM »
Have family out that way
And we all went and visited, probably 7-8 years ago.
Think it was Curtis took us around, the work shop, upstairs, the huge storage units.
What a fantastic day and a beautiful setting
Wish them the best on this next venture  :bike-037:
2007 Guzzi Griso
1992 BMW K75

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 06:49:45 PM »

Offline Captainmal

• New Egg
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 07:36:21 AM »
Used to buy parts from you years and even decades ago. Sorry to learn of the situation. I on.ly have one "Goose" left and rarely make the effort to use it, hence no need for parts.

Best to you trying to move parts and keep things going. Just does not seem like a lot of Moto Guzzi interest today and there used to be in the 60's to 80's.

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here