General Category > General Discussion

Missing my motorcycles

(1/4) > >>

Scout63:
When you go away do you miss your motorcycles?  I really do.  Heading home from vacation tomorrow and I will probably spend 30 minutes in the garage just patting them. After 30 minutes of floor time with the dog.

Neil:
At least you have your priorities right.

JJ:

--- Quote from: Neil on October 23, 2021, 11:14:53 AM ---At least you have your priorities right.

--- End quote ---

Yes, indeed...  :thumb: :cool: :boozing: 

When I don't ride for awhile, then go for a putt on one of mine, I always think..."Damn...this is what I have been missing and what I need to cleanse my soul!" ... :wink: :cool:

twowheeladdict:

--- Quote from: Scout63 on October 23, 2021, 11:11:13 AM ---When you go away do you miss your motorcycles?  I really do.  Heading home from vacation tomorrow and I will probably spend 30 minutes in the garage just patting them. After 30 minutes of floor time with the dog.

--- End quote ---

I pretty much always bring at least one with me.

Now back in '17, when I was recovering from my back infection, as soon as I could make it to the shop with my walker I was out there.  As soon as I could sit on one I did.  As soon as I could ride one down the drive I did.  So I do know where you are coming from.

moto-uno:
^ Well I had to look that word up  :thumb:. Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version