Author Topic: PSA - Don't forget to warm up  (Read 1421 times)

canuguzzi

PSA - Don't forget to warm up
« on: May 12, 2015, 10:32:24 AM »
Not only the bike but yourself too. How many of us warm up the bike a tad and then get on a ride off without warming ourselves up? There isn't a lot of movement while riding even if you're the hanger type of rider.

Take a minute to stretch and warm up before you get on the bike and that will help lessen a lot of those stresses that you might otherwise attribute to the seat, handlebar position and so on. The walk around doesn't really qualify as a warm up.

Riding a motorcycle isn't conducive to blood flow and with all the pressure points has the opposite effect. Try it, a good warm up routine might make that next ride more pleasurable. ;)

Offline normzone

• Gaggle Hero
  • '72 Eldo - 1980 to 1990 - '99 Bassa 2014 - 2023
Re: PSA - Don't forget to warm up
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 01:30:25 PM »
I found myself stomping after getting seated this morning to stretch out some glutes that tend to get tight. Reminded me of that leg-lift and set that you see American football quarterbacks do while they're setting up and getting started counting.

That's the combustion chamber of the turbo shaft. It is supposed to be on fire. You just don't usually see it but the case and fairing fell off.

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here