« Last post by SemperVee on Today at 05:51:39 PM »

That is all I got.
General Discussion / Re: Bad Idea? Norge Sportifed
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 05:36:27 PM »
Some more shots would be good.
General Discussion / Re: Paging Kiwi Roy
« Last post by Speedfrog on Today at 05:25:49 PM »
Glad to hear you are back Kiwi_Roy!
I have learn so much about MG electrics from the trove of posts and drawings you have shared over the years, I'm tremendously grateful to you for that.  :bow:
I hope you keep feeling better and are able to go for a ride when you feel like it  :smiley:
General Discussion / More accidents
« Last post by Tom on Today at 05:13:31 PM »
While the wearing of gear mitigates injuries and fatalities, it still does not protect you from an accident when the driver of a car crosses the center line.  A number of recent motorcycle fatalities in Honolulu were reported that the rider was wearing a helmet but the rider passed away.  No connection to the offending vehicle running them over and dragging them.  Just a pet peeve of mine when the tv news media reports motorcycle accidents.  Always the tagline for helmet or no helmet use by the rider.   :rolleyes:

For those of you that were stationed at Schofield Barracks while in the Army, it's the 2-lane highway from Waialua to H2.  A nice ride that passes Lake Wilson and the 3 gates onto the base.

https://www.kitv.com/news/local/new-details-released-in-head-on-crash-on-kunia-road-involving-multiple-motorcyclists/article_66b5552c-fc20-11ee-8fa8-3b7150fe7941.html
« Last post by nick949 on Today at 05:09:34 PM »
I"m back, I had a minor stroke TIA but i'm on the mend now
Starting to remember some of the stuff I used to know :cheesy:

Glad to hear that news Roy. Best wishes, and many thanks.

Nick
General Discussion / Re: 2024 V85 TT merged threadfest
« Last post by Ed / AF1 Racing on Today at 05:08:17 PM »
the NAFTA (USA/Canada) catalogs got posted.

we just uploaded them, if anyone wants to browse around at the new parts on teh E5+ version coming soon.

https://www.af1racing.com/v85-e5-oem-parts-catalogs

General Discussion / Set-screw size?
« Last post by Air-Cooled on Today at 05:04:00 PM »
One of my Aprilia turn signals is missing a set-screw.  I tried to match the thread size at Ace Hardware as well as the area's largest fastener supply company -- Copperstate.  Neither could match it.  Does anyone know the thread size of these?  Copperstate said it was a 10-32 and indeed, I was able to screw and existing Aprilia screw into their 10-32 test socket, but the actual 10-32's are too wide fit in the signal. 

General Discussion / Bad Idea? Norge Sportifed
« Last post by SemperVee on Today at 05:01:57 PM »

Very close to slicing the bottom part of my Norge lower fairing off with a Dremel.  I already run around with the lowers and chin piece off as i prefer to look at the engine over plastic and would make getting to oil dip stick oh so much easier as side benefit.  Someone might have an idea how they did it to share and/or tell me this is a bad idea?

Don't know who's 2V Norge this is but sure like the look.  Found on the web. **Thinking of doing this to mine!

« Last post by Kiwi_Roy on Today at 04:59:24 PM »
I"m back, I had a minor stroke TIA but i'm on the mend now
Starting to remember some of the stuff I used to know :cheesy:
General Discussion / Wont Crank Over
« Last post by Kiwi_Roy on Today at 04:54:09 PM »
if your Guzzi refuses to crank, chances are you have "Startus Interuptus"

Too much resistance between the battery and Start Relay (dirty ignition switch maybe) 0.1 Ohm is too much, that would drop 5 Volts
The Start Solenoid draws around 50 Amps (50 x 0.1 = 5 Volts)
The Start Relay needs a direct +12 from the battery (optional 20 Amp fuse)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here