Author Topic: V85 traveler  (Read 784 times)

Offline rudyr

• Gosling
V85 traveler
« on: July 29, 2021, 04:45:07 PM »
Well I got Givi side pannier & Hep Beck top case the V 85 looks like a traveling suit case. Came thur Sturges Tus.  now going to ride back Thr. I bet their is 100k their now.Rudy’s

Offline rudyr

• Gosling
Re: V85 traveler
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 12:40:48 PM »
Well a pice of metal fall my Givi planners. it looks like it was kept in place on bottom front of the bag with RTV.  No structure damages just cosmetic.  O’well so much for all metal panniers. I did a prepackaged for trial run for my Frist 2500 mil. trip ( Sturgis sd.)Rudy

Offline Darren Williams

• Finally got me a Griso!
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Life is too short to go slow!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 07:46:05 AM »
There isn't a motorbike or metal pannier tough enough to stand up to Rudy  :laugh:

Dusty

When, or if, things really get bad, I expect Rudy to engineer a solution that will let him outlast cockroaches.
The best part of riding a motorcycle is to tilt the horizon and to lift the front coming out of a corner and to drift the back end powering thru loose dirt and to catch a little air topping a hill and... yeah it's all good!

Offline rudyr

• Gosling
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 08:48:54 PM »
Yual know put your helmet on first befor getting on your v85.  Today I fell down for the 4 th time. Parked between two cars, went to take off turning right bike die, got tangled up in Guzzi and car bumper, I was on the low side but my new Givi bagged & car bumper kind of kept me kind of up.  Well a young man tried to help, didn’t do much go.  I told him just put it in gear & put kick stand down, I untangled  and got my feet under me & my back against the bike and up it came. Got on the Guzzi an off I went man standing their with his mouth open it all happened fast ,  acted like this happens day and road off.Rudy.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 08:48:54 PM »

Offline reidy

• Gosling
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 09:13:34 PM »
Any damage to the car?

Offline rudyr

• Gosling
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 04:35:47 AM »
No damage to the car bumper or Givi bags (no metal came off yet) just my pride, what little I have.  Another note I traded theCalf. Custom with the S&S engine,off for a 08 Triumph speed master. & some boot.  I’m into the speed master for less than $600 & got a home for the spider sidecar and I’ve got a raked tree for it.  That going to be a sweet ride when I get it  put together. And got me keys for a cabin back in the wood at Sturgis sb. To stay in while I am their(2or3 days) won’t need to megeil to much with other people, just wild life.  Maybe me and the V85 can stay upright.Rudy

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here