Author Topic: First Guzzi  (Read 2108 times)

Offline BusaNinja811

• New Egg
Re: First Guzzi
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2021, 09:55:48 AM »
The first one will just leave you wanting another, then another and another... :grin:

Yeah, I hear they multiply. But honestly, it was hard enough to convince the wife that I needed a 2nd bike. I'm sure the 3rd will be near impossible.

Offline Guzzistajohn

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2021, 10:05:09 AM »
This statement, after a list that long of things he should do to the bike he just bought, reminds me of the old joke about how Harleys are great, because all you have to do is roll one off the showroom floor, change the lights, tires, bars, seat, intake, exhaust, etc, and it's basically ready to ride.  :laugh:

Let's not scare the new guy too much lol. The bike has been serviced and worked on by Ace Mallot its entire life, so my guess is that the answer to all of those questions is yes.

JC, if Ace has "massaged" that bike, please instruct your buddy to HANG ON!!!
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Offline BusaNinja811

• New Egg
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2021, 01:56:05 PM »
JC, if Ace has "massaged" that bike, please instruct your buddy to HANG ON!!!

Haha, she runs great, but perhaps you missed that part about a Hayabusa being my primary ride for the last few years. I'm always ready to hold on. 😁

Offline twowheeladdict

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2021, 10:45:36 PM »
This statement, after a list that long of things he should do to the bike he just bought, reminds me of the old joke about how Harleys are great, because all you have to do is roll one off the showroom floor, change the lights, tires, bars, seat, intake, exhaust, etc, and it's basically ready to ride.  :laugh:

Let's not scare the new guy too much lol. The bike has been serviced and worked on by Ace Mallot its entire life, so my guess is that the answer to all of those questions is yes.

I wish that were only true for Harleys, but at least you actually have the option to change all those items.  Many bikes out there have very few if any options to make it work for you which results in passing the bike on to someone else.  Most everyone I know changes most of the items on your list on every bike they own regardless of brand.   
2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark #0009 of 1921
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200
2009 Harley Davidson Softail Custom

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2021, 10:45:36 PM »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here