Author Topic: All I want for Christmas is a center stand, a center stand, a center stand...  (Read 1339 times)

Offline willowstreetguzziguy

• Gaggle Hero
Yes, a center stand for my 08 1200 Sport. Original owner decided not to put one on and now i wish everyday for one. That's the only thing I want for Christmas! 

Any Norge, Breva 1100, or 1200 Sport owners who may have removed their center stand and it's now gathering dust... OR,  you were thinking of taking yours off to reduce weight,  Pleeeease PM me ... so I can wish you a Merry Christmas with $$$!
2008 Guzzi 1200 Sport 
1993 BMW K75S Pearl White (sold)
"Going somewhere isn't why you ride, riding is why you go!"    Moto Guzzi... because the only person I have to impress is me.

Offline Huzo

• Gaggle Hero
Do you know of anyone who's crashed one ? I'd feel bereft if mine wasn't there. (Norge).

Offline Mr Pootle

• Gaggle Mentor
We V7ll owners share your desire. I'd love to be able to check my oil as simply as I did without the palaver of chocking the bike up, checking it's vertical and hoping I've got it secure.

And while I'm at it, self-cancelling indicators, adjustable levers and a gear indicator would make it onto my wish list.

Offline webmost

• Gosling
  • Safety Third
    • The Sotweed Factor
The worst fifty bucks ever shaved off the price of manufacturing a new bike.
Unmitigated risk aversion is the new Puritanism; complete with witch hunts funny outfits and humorless preachers thundering doom. The Deity is Safety; Satan is a Lawyer; but the object is the same: to suck the life out of life and tell you how to live it.

Wildguzzi.com

Offline willowstreetguzziguy

• Gaggle Hero
 My 1975 Suzuki GT 550 even had a gear indicator. And self canceling turn signals made their debut in 1976 on some Yamaha motorcycles.  I've been told the center stand kid for my bike don't longer is available so I have to order the parts separately. That's why I was hoping someone would have a used one and I could buy.
2008 Guzzi 1200 Sport 
1993 BMW K75S Pearl White (sold)
"Going somewhere isn't why you ride, riding is why you go!"    Moto Guzzi... because the only person I have to impress is me.

Offline Yan

• New Egg
This is a very cheap option.  Not sure how safe it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRbfQgqa0zE

2007 Griso 1100

Offline sdcr

• Gaggle Hero
The worst fifty bucks ever shaved off the price of manufacturing a new bike.

It's the reason that I keep riding my 34 year old Le Mans III !
John
2000 BMW R1100 RS
1983 BMW R100
2009 Jaguar XK

Offline rudolf35

• New Egg
Have one and PM sent with info.  :copcar:

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here