Author Topic: Pretty cool dealer and a 2002 V11 LeMans, 10k miles. Power commander, 6500$obo  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Goosecoop

• Gosling
I was at our local Grand Rapids, Michigan multi-line dealer yesterday looking at all the Guzzis they have on the floor. They had V7s, Griso, Stelvio, 1400 Custom. Maybe 7 or 8 bikes. I was so impressed with the bikes I forgot to count them. I asked Ozzy, the manager, how Guzzy sales were going. He said he is having the best year ever and is sold out of the 1400 Cal Vins. He has ordered 2 more plus 2 of the Eldorado and the new Audace. They customized a new V7 with a green tank. Looks sweet.

He was pretty excited about what Piaggio is doing with the brand and there will be new accessories coming.  All in all I was impressed with what they had on the floor and the excitement they have about the brand. Not your typical multi-line dealer that has the Guzzis stuck over in the corner being ignored.

He also mentioned he was contacted by an owner of a V11 LeMans who is interested in selling it. I have pictures of the bike but Ozzy knows more about it than I. So if you are interested contact him for details. I can send you pictures of the bike if interested. I don't know how to post pictures to this site.

I am not affiliated with the dealer. Only impressed with what they are doing with our brand of motorcycle.

The owner's V11 LeMans is a 2002 with 10k miles. Power commander, red and silver with bags. 6500$obo.

Ozzy Elian
616-855-3660
Fax: 616-855-3690
Ozzy@foxpowersports.com
Mike
Frederick, Colorado
'89 Cal 3
'74 Eldo
'06 Mini

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here