Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Tn/Ga/Al/Nc etc email list?..
« Last post by bobrebos on Today at 03:43:21 AM »
Bumpity bump before i close the email list down.  Please email me yours to bubby6495@yahoo.com if you want included om the Meet and Greet gathering list.  Thanks  Bobby
General Discussion / Re: 2021 V7 850
« Last post by Kildareman on Today at 03:40:27 AM »
Which bar end mirrors did you go with and do you like them?

Iíd love to find a thread focused on mods people have made instead of poking around YouTube, etcÖ
I think my list will include some kind of luggage that doesnít ruin the cafe look, some bar end mirrors, possibly aftermarket exhaust. Would also like led turn signals. And maybe heated grips.
I've fitted some eBay specials "HJR products". Well made and no vibrations at all. I'm also using the MG flat bar and no bar end weights needed.
General Discussion / Re: Mivv muffler supplier
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 03:26:14 AM »
General Discussion / Re: Mivv muffler supplier
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 03:24:28 AM »
Iíve procured a suitable stainless mandrel bend and have gotten up to here.

The next thing is to TIG the link pipe into the Y pipe under the engine and work on the side and centre stands, so they work.
The muffler in the shot is borrowed, but mine is on the way and identical.
General Discussion / Re: Tn/Ga/Al etc December meet &Greet lunch
« Last post by bobrebos on Today at 02:32:01 AM »
It is looking good for me.  Looks like I won't travel until Tuesday.  Watching the weather, but might go ahead and make reservations at Fall Creek Falls.  If the riding isn't good I can still explore the park and check out the waterfalls, and then drive into Dunlap for lunch on Saturday.

Sounds Good! 
Just telling a tale here, no particular applicability.

Bought my Bassa on Ebay (coached by you folks, thank you) circa '14, drove out to the boondocks outside Tucson to pick it up.

Got there after dark, stopped for gas before the destination, did something mindless pulling out of the station and was lit up and pulled over.

Told the officer where I was going and why, he said "That's the middle of nowhere, I hope you have friends in the neighborhood." Got a warning ticket and detailed directions to the onramp.

He was correct, it was, and I did not, but the seller was honorable, and being AZ, no doubt as subtly well armed as I was, both of us behaving like gentlemen as I counted out $3,764 in cash on the hood of my car.

My Harley riding coworker said "the company network was nearly locked up as we all watched you win the auction". Fun times, I told my wife I'd won the bike and she said "Let's go get it now, I'll tell my boss I'm taking the weekend off!"
General Discussion / Re: Moto Photos. Post Your Best Guzzi Pics Here!
« Last post by MikeW on Today at 02:04:19 AM »
Before a ride some months back on the 1991 Le Mans.

General Discussion / Re: 2021 V7 850
« Last post by Bee on Today at 01:06:14 AM »
Morning. I have used unbranded eBay bar ends many times now over the years and never had a problem (like £15 cheap). Slight amount of faffing about with washers and thread lock to set them just Ďsoí but itís very straightforward and I love the sleeker look. Rear Vision is fine. My Pan has mirrors down and low so itís a very familiar place for me to look when riding.    I have considered branded bar ends but donít see the point when the cost is so significant.   The V7 has a very clean bar end weight and thankfully a threaded bar so fitting is sooooo easy compared to a hollow tube (IMO). Pic below sorry the light is poor it was in the garage.

« Last post by lucky phil on Today at 12:54:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum
All that gear, you must be leaving home LOL
Where was this picture taken?
No that would be spares, lol. It's a Guzzi after all.

Ciao
« Last post by Kiwi_Roy on Today at 12:40:29 AM »

Welcome to the forum
All that gear, you must be leaving home LOL
Where was this picture taken?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Harper's Moto Guzzi : Go Ride , Break Parts, Call me!
Harper's Moto Guzzi. Where we still answer the phone, use the highest quality parts, and also do Transmission, rear drive, and carb rebuilds fast. Call us at 816.697.3411 and get your problems resolved.
http://www.harpermoto.com
Advertise Here