Just a brief update after returning from our family dental emergency in Juarez.
Doctors have required cancer test every 2 weeks, and last one now has come back positive. I will have to go through the ringer again, and even if successful will push any possibility of a m/c adventure off until next January at the earliest. So, all is on hold.
Thanks to all who have joined in this thread with me, pm'ed me and really made me love this group. If I get through next round of treatment, I'll be back. If not, I'll probably be dead.
Thanks Again. :)
I just slogged through this thread for the first time. I was glad to see how much fine advice you had gotten from others. [Well, aside from the blithe counsel to remove the airbox, as if that were a task that happened upon thinking about it. No, IMO, such is what put the F in PITA.
But, I digress, and, besides, the avoidance might have been intentional as you might have shied from the Norge if you really knew.
Anyway, then I came to a sudden stop with the wrenching news about the return of the despicable C word.
By now you know that you have numerous friends you've never met all over this planet who pulled for you in your return to motorcycling, and who will now care even more about your condition. Please continue appropriate updates both on health and motorcycling.
Best wishes from the top of Virginia where, down the many roads, you are always welcome to visit the Moto Grappa and, as the saying goes, "sit for a spell on the porch" and sip something pleasant.