Author Topic: SPECIAL MOTO GUZZI PRICING  (Read 2943 times)

Offline btelesz

• New Egg
SPECIAL MOTO GUZZI PRICING
« on: January 11, 2018, 12:56:19 PM »
WAYNE, NJ     January 11,2018     Wide World Powersports, LLC has announced that they will be running special promotional pricing on select in stock Moto Guzzi Motorcycles. This limited quantity of motorcycles consists of Demo bikes, magazine review bikes and product placement bikes.

There are multiple model lines available for the special pricing promotion including The V7 and V9 lines which feature the V7 Stone, Racer, Stornello ( Numbered, Limited Production ), Anniversary
( Numbered, Limited Production ) and Special models. The V9 line includes the Roamer and Bobber models. 1400 cc models available include El Dorado, California Touring, Audace and MGX-21 models. Also available is the Stelvio 1200 Adventure Touring model.

To learn more about this limited time pricing promotion and our dealership contact
Wide World PowerSports LLC
665 Route 23 south, Wayne, NJ 07470
Sales :  (973) 832-7744  or  brian@wideworldpowersports.com

Offline kingoffleece

• SplitWeight(tm) seat covers
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Rated 5 STARS Motorcycle Consumer News
Re: SPECIAL MOTO GUZZI PRICING
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 01:18:38 PM »
Perfect time to add to the collection.
remember, better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission!
SplitWeight(tm) seat covers. A King of Fleece LLC product.

Offline slopokes

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 01:30:48 PM »
Hey—— that looks like my bike :boozing:

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 01:55:33 PM »
Whaaaaaaa!! :cry:  Whaaaaaaa! :cry:  I want a new Stornello...but can't swing it right now...Whaaaaaaaa! :cry:
Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 01:55:33 PM »

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 03:35:07 PM »
I just contacted them and they quoted me full retail in e-mail reply.  I was just kicking tires on the internet but I thought there might be something special here. 

I am not sure how I feel about sales marketing on the board.  I leave it to Dusty and Luap. 

I am just describing my experience. 
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Online Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 04:08:44 PM »
I just contacted them and they quoted me full retail in e-mail reply.  I was just kicking tires on the internet but I thought there might be something special here. 

I am not sure how I feel about sales marketing on the board.  I leave it to Dusty and Luap. 

Which one did you inquire about? Did you specify one of the program bikes?
Current Fleet

18 Guzzi V7III Carbon Dark
13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Offline Guzzi Gal

• MOTO GUZZI~Because your heart is in the bike, and the bike is in your heart. ~Huzo~
  • Gaggle Hero
    • Sonoran Sunriders, YouTube
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 04:57:36 PM »
I am not sure how I feel about sales marketing on the board.
I don't mind members who occasionally plug their company or services. :thumb:
I do mind a member whose sole purpose is to drum up sales. :thewife:
:bow: Thanks for enabling my MG obsession! :bow:
"Anni" '17 Moto Guzzi V7 III Anniversario #220/1000,
"Velvet" '16 Honda CTX 700,
"Brigitte", AKA "Gigi" '13 Vespa GTS 300ie,
"Grey Wind" '12 Vespa GTS 300 Super,  
The twin '16 Honda Metropolitans
"Miri" and Mori"

Offline Kent in Upstate NY

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 05:05:55 PM »
Where better to advertise than a Moto Guzzi group? However, next time, he may want to buy ad space on the board.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:06:56 PM by Kent in Upstate NY »
Correctional educators don't make the criminals you fear. We make the criminals you fear smarter.

Offline guzziownr

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 05:54:32 PM »
Little spanish lady I work with went into that Wayne, NJ dealership to buy her husband a brand new Indian Chieftain as his retirement gift.  She asked each of her four kids for $1K and took the rest out of her personal savings.  She said they were very nice to her, listened to what she wanted and delivered the bike to the hall where his retirement dinner was being held.

It was a complete surprise.  She kept the bike hidden the whole night and gave it to him at the end when only family was there.  "He is a proud man and I knew he would cry so we kept that part private so the guests wouldn't see him lose it"

She went to the Harley dealer first, you can imagine how that went.
If you ever feel like no one pays attention to you, try making a sandwich in front of your dog

Frulk

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 06:04:58 PM »
"She went to the Harley dealer first, you can imagine how that went"

Actually I can't. Enlighten me please.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 06:29:34 PM by Frulk »

Offline JACoH

• Gosling
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2018, 06:13:31 PM »
I think all MG dealers can offer special pricing now, just like last year, get rid of old stock, bring in new stuff. Piaggio probably offers extra discounts to help move them. The dealers in Oregon and Washington are advertising average of $2-3000 off now,

Offline SLDMRossi

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2018, 06:20:39 PM »
My opinion: it's best to support your local dealer. You can always chase Best pricing all around the internet, but when you need service/support...it's always better to shop local. And let's remember...nobody's getting rich off of selling Moto Guzzi, anyway.

Steven Rossi

Online Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2018, 06:41:57 PM »
Little spanish lady I work with went into that Wayne, NJ dealership to buy her husband a brand new Indian Chieftain as his retirement gift.  She asked each of her four kids for $1K and took the rest out of her personal savings.  She said they were very nice to her, listened to what she wanted and delivered the bike to the hall where his retirement dinner was being held.

It was a complete surprise.  She kept the bike hidden the whole night and gave it to him at the end when only family was there.  "He is a proud man and I knew he would cry so we kept that part private so the guests wouldn't see him lose it"

She went to the Harley dealer first, you can imagine how that went.
I'm very glad to hear this as they are arguably our "local" dealer.

As for G Gal, I could see it being a problem if it were a constant borage of nothing else, but I would hardly fault a salesman for putting himself out there and letting us know about this. It's a small market and there's no harm.

And I forget who said something about all dealers can offer this. Facts not in evidence, YET. The OP makes a mention of press and product placement machines, that potentially SHOULD contain even greater discounts, but we won't know if we don't contact them.
Current Fleet

13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Offline Devildog

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2018, 07:38:11 PM »
I am with Guzzi Gal on this one, it's a new member using the forum as a (free) sales tool.
'93 Daytona 1000
'95 Sport 1100
'98 Ducati 900 SS Final Edition
2002 Aprilia RSV Mille R
'10 GasGas e250 FE

oldbike54

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2018, 07:48:12 PM »

What in the wide world of (power)sports is going on here ? :laugh:

It's OK folks , the OP cleared this .

Dusty

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 07:49:42 PM »
I am with Guzzi Gal on this one, it's a new member using the forum as a (free) sales tool.

As I said before, I'll leave that decision to Luap and Dusty.   

I will say my inquiry was a total disappointment.  I can read the retail prices on the internet. 
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Online Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 07:57:23 PM »
I'm sorry to say that I just heard from another source the the "deal" on a V7III doesn't sound that competitive, but YMMV.
Current Fleet

13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Offline Mayakovski

• New Egg
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 08:19:43 PM »
Overall seems like a moot point to me in general.  If you go to the Wide World Powersports website they do not even list Moto Guzzi as a brand they carry.  They only list EBR, Zero and Motus. 

They even state on there homepage that they are "a pure, American, Motorcycle dealership", "dealing exclusively with machines built right here in the USA".

So Moto Guzzi is not even an option with these folks.  Wierd.

Maya
No matter where you go,
there you are.
B. Banzai

Offline arveno

• Gaggle Hero
    • ddleathers.com
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 08:45:36 PM »
Good deal ?

Check this out..............

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Moto-Guzzi-MGX-21-No-Fees-Invoice-Pricing/112749625286?hash=item1a4066bfc6:g:mKoAAOSwLwBaV8sV&vxp=mtr

btw , Saturday i will stop by the dealer in Waine NJ and see it in person, will report back.

ciao

Offline NC Steve

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2018, 08:50:02 PM »

Oh, I don't know, give the new guy a chance to open the door, as a possible new dealer. We've had at last a couple of other members, not even dealers, to remain here for years, for the sole purpose of pimping their parts, with very little other contribution, and no one complains. For the record, I agree, no one should be allowed to use the forum only to promote their business, but if some are allowed, all should be.
'16 Triumph T100
Past:
'19 RE Himalayan
'07 Honda ST1300
'00 Jackal,'89 Mille GT,'03 Cali Stone
4 Airheads, '88 K75,'99 BMW R1100R
___________________ ___________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Mark Twain

Online Kev m

• Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 08:55:27 PM »
Overall seems like a moot point to me in general.  If you go to the Wide World Powersports website they do not even list Moto Guzzi as a brand they carry.  They only list EBR, Zero and Motus. 

They even state on there homepage that they are "a pure, American, Motorcycle dealership", "dealing exclusively with machines built right here in the USA".

So Moto Guzzi is not even an option with these folks.  Wierd.

Maya
I believe Guzzi is a newer line for them, that said they do seem to give deference to Indian, but look at their website under showroom/models:

https://indianmotorcyclewayne.com/Showroom/New-Models

Current Fleet

13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

Offline NC Steve

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 09:04:43 PM »
We have a similar situation here in Greensboro, NC. The Indian/Motus dealer lost Victory, and has just taken on Guzzi, getting their feet on the ground. They have a couple of excellent mechanics, are an established, solid operation, and we locals wish them the best.  :thumb:
'16 Triumph T100
Past:
'19 RE Himalayan
'07 Honda ST1300
'00 Jackal,'89 Mille GT,'03 Cali Stone
4 Airheads, '88 K75,'99 BMW R1100R
___________________ ___________
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Mark Twain

Offline Socalrob

• Gosling
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 12:02:47 PM »
Good deal ?

Check this out..............

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Moto-Guzzi-MGX-21-No-Fees-Invoice-Pricing/112749625286?hash=item1a4066bfc6:g:mKoAAOSwLwBaV8sV&vxp=mtr

btw , Saturday i will stop by the dealer in Waine NJ and see it in person, will report back.

ciao

That's a lot of motorcycle for the money.

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 07:49:46 PM »
As I said before, I'll leave that decision to Luap and Dusty.   

I will say my inquiry was a total disappointment.  I can read the retail prices on the internet.

I want to report that I did hear back today.  The offer was $1500 off a top line Touring model.  It's still out of my budget but I wanted to report fairly I was contacted. 
John L 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here