Author Topic: MD/DC Guzzi Breakfast Sunday, April 17th  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Antietam Classic Cycle

• Gaggle Hero
  • Happily stuck in the past.
    • Antietam Classic Cycle
MD/DC Guzzi Breakfast Sunday, April 17th
« on: April 15, 2016, 04:30:40 PM »
For those of us not going to the Campout: the monthly MD/DC Breakfast will be Sunday, 9 am at Ingram's Diner in Jefferson, MD. Everyone welcome regardless of what you ride (or drive). Bring cash - Ingram's doesn't take plastic or checks.
Charlie

Offline jumpmaster

• Gosling
Re: MD/DC Guzzi Breakfast Sunday, April 17th
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 07:36:24 AM »
Charlie - are you going to the restaurant?  Will you be riding something that you can carry a British & European Classic Motorcycle Day poster back home on?  I won't have any flyers (gave my last ones out yesterday to a dealer in Leesburg, VA) but I have a couple of posters left & the poster has the event's web page address for anyone who wants more information.

John C.
JC
90 Mille GT (sold), 73 Eldorado, 75 Norton Commando, 46 Whizzer, 13 Harley Road Glide

• Gaggle Hero
    • Antietam Classic Cycle
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 08:49:05 AM »
Charlie - are you going to the restaurant?  Will you be riding something that you can carry a British & European Classic Motorcycle Day poster back home on?  I won't have any flyers (gave my last ones out yesterday to a dealer in Leesburg, VA) but I have a couple of posters left & the poster has the event's web page address for anyone who wants more information.

John C.

Yes, I'll be there tomorrow. A gentleman dropped off several posters and a bunch of flyers here last Saturday, so I won't need more. I actually planned to bring an extra poster and some flyers to  hand out myself.  :azn:
Charlie

Offline jumpmaster

• Gosling
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 11:48:40 PM »
Yes, I'll be there tomorrow. A gentleman dropped off several posters and a bunch of flyers here last Saturday, so I won't need more. I actually planned to bring an extra poster and some flyers to  hand out myself.  :azn:

Sorry that I missed the breakfast meeting & glad that you already had some posters & flyers.  My wife & I went for a half-day ride in West Virginia on Saturday & the weather was so great that we lost track of time & ended up making it a 2-day ride.  Didn't get home until 10:30pm Sunday!
JC
90 Mille GT (sold), 73 Eldorado, 75 Norton Commando, 46 Whizzer, 13 Harley Road Glide

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 11:48:40 PM »

• Gaggle Hero
    • Antietam Classic Cycle
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 09:00:57 AM »
Sorry that I missed the breakfast meeting & glad that you already had some posters & flyers.  My wife & I went for a half-day ride in West Virginia on Saturday & the weather was so great that we lost track of time & ended up making it a 2-day ride.  Didn't get home until 10:30pm Sunday!

That's easy to do once you get out into the "real" WV (past the Eastern Panhandle). A little over a month from now, a few friends and I will be making our annual "pilgrimage" to the Cass area for the weekend. Can't wait.

I handed out a bunch of flyers and left a few more on the rack at the entrance of the restaurant.

After breakfast, I led Dave Whitehead over MD383 and north on MD17 to MD77. He split off and headed for home, I headed north into PA. Made it home around 5 pm after 250 miles, then took the Morini out for a 20 mile blast to see if the latest round of work fixed an issue it had (it did). 
Charlie

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here