Author Topic: Please disable Flash on your system  (Read 31959 times)

Offline redrider90

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Please disable Flash on your system
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2015, 11:36:35 AM »
Disabling flash on a Mac is drop dead easy if you have Firefox installed. Firefox will operate all extensions and add ons for both Safari and Firefox at the same time. 
Flash can be accessed in "plug ins" and disabled by just a simple cursor click as seen in this screen.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:49:59 AM by redrider90 »
Red 90 Mille GT

Offline fossil

• Gaggle Mentor
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2015, 12:44:19 PM »
Itīs absolutely identical to Firefox at Windows. And the other Mozilla - and Mozilla-related browsers like SeaMonkey and PaleMoon (also the 64bit - version) have the same settings.

I for myself prefer the "ask to activate" - setting. Gives me something to decide.
Greetings from Germany!
Thorsten

Kentktk

« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2015, 01:56:40 PM »
The ability of each person to choose what works for them, be it a bike, a computer or whatever is the way things work. If someone has such a personal hangup that they need to attack something because they can't find it within themselves to understand not everyone wants to be like them maybe they should just shut up and go elsewhere.
Why would they do that? They are Just trying to prevent folks from getting ripped off by Microsoft......agai n. It`s a duty.

Offline cruzziguzzi

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2015, 07:08:01 PM »
The thread has grown to bring to mind one of my favored quotes - even if not a favored source - from WWII:

"Our experts state that your experts are mere superficial observers."

From the drolly named BG Bonner Fellers to the OSS regarding their take on the level of superstition in Japanese society during WWII... OSS rating it present in noteworthy levels only among older, rural peasants.

Not that I'm saying one side or the other in the compu-fueds are aged, backwoods or of limited earning potential. :evil:

Todd.
Todd
07 Calvin            77 TT500
95 Sport 1100      04 Breva 750
82 Katana           79 GS850G
72 "Crud"dorado
03 Barely Davidson 883 Huggy
Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2015, 07:08:01 PM »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here