General Category > General Discussion

This makes me miss it

<< < (3/3)

ohiorider:

--- Quote from: Moparnut72 on September 23, 2021, 05:25:55 PM ---I just took a week long trip on my Audace. It is getting heavier all the time, maybe I am getting frail. It is now to the point where I am going to sell it. Wish me luck, it sat on the showroom floor for three years. 
kk

--- End quote ---
Yo, Mopar .............. we're within 2 years of each other.  I sold one of my favorite bikes ever, a 2008 1200 Sport, in the summer of 2020.  Reason? ..... after 10 years and lots of wonderful miles, the bike had gotten slightly too heavy (and tall) for me.  I may also part with my BMW R100GS, which I've ridden for 163k miles over the past 30 years.

The good news is we both have lots of options open to us.

Good luck on selling the Audace and finding something that works better for you.

Bob

cliffrod:
You know, Danny - the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.  But no matter what side you're on, you've still gotta mow that lawn...

kballowe:

--- Quote from: Ncdan on September 22, 2021, 08:22:39 AM ---

Rode my buddies 2014 custom yesterday, what a sweet motorcycle and it makes me miss my tourer.
There may be another one in my future.🤔

--- End quote ---

Dan -

Make sure to get a red one

Red is the fastest color.

Moparnut72:
I'm good. My V7 will be my main ride. I actually loaded up all my camping gear on it yesterday and went for a spin to make sure it would all work. It actually rode better due to the extra weight, I am pretty light, 165 lbs. I also cruised the internet looking at different bikes. Nothing else other than a Guzzi appealed to me due to a variety of reasons, looks, price, weightt, seat height, etc and of course must have a driveshaft or at least belt drive. The V7 will be just fine afterall I have riden coast to coast a couple of times on a R75/5.
kk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version