General Category > General Discussion

The 850-T that could...

<< < (2/12) > >>

fotoguzzi:

--- Quote from: Turin on January 15, 2022, 01:20:51 PM ---To bad it's not brown. dash housing is wrong...

--- End quote ---
I know someone with a brown one and he might sell it for the right price. It's really a nice bike.

Mark Dasher:
It's nice to see one reasonably unmolested, but on BaT it'll probably bring stupid money. This one could use a little "love" to be a reliable runner - no oil filter and chrome cylinders could spell trouble if not addressed.

--Mark 

'75 T
'06 Breva

Two Checks:
If it's a late 75 model it will have a filter.

jhem68:
It's been pointed out that the dash is probably not original to an 850T (at least not one that I've ever seen) so it might call in to question whether or not the gauges are correct. The cylinders appear as though they're original so most likely chrome bores. If it is an early 850T it will not have an oil filter and will probably have a 13amp alternator instead of the 20amp bosch unit that was commonly used through years. Knowing the build date or the VIN number might give a serious buyer a better idea of those potential concerns.
This has been posted for sale in my region for a while now at what I considered to be a rather high price.
Overall. it appears to me to be a very close example of an original relatively unmolested 850T.  Both the good and the bad.

And I'm not claiming to be an expert!

sdcr:
Built Oct 1974.
Engine and  frame #93890

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version