Author Topic: NGC Just so you guys know.  (Read 2938 times)

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
NGC Just so you guys know.
« on: March 22, 2015, 03:54:20 PM »
I haven't been posting that much because of a couple of reasons.  The biggest is that I'm a state bureaucrat now and that's in the worst sense of word. :-*  My free time has been occupied with the air rifle team and the wrestling team at the local high school.  Both sports are done for the school year and I have more free time.  for those that supported the fundraising efforts.  Thanks.  Results for both.  We're rebuilding both teams with some good future prospects.  Positive results.  ;-T  Biggest one is that the boys wrestling went from tied for the cellar last year out of 46 teams to 14th place. 

So, It's back to maintenance mode on a number of vehicles and off season activities.   ;-T
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

Offline Tobit

• Gaggle Hero
Re: NGC Just so you guys know.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 04:10:09 PM »
My 8th grade son wrestles.  The season is over, so from now till his freshman year he's doing Greco-Roman and Freestyle.  It's a great sport and the boys stay in top condition.

Welcome back.

Tobit
Roman, '86 LM IV

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol

Offline John Ulrich

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 04:33:37 PM »
Good to hear from you. 
At our breakfast yesterday someone was talking about their recent trip to your state and it dawned on me that you have been quiet.
Eagan, MN & Scottsdale, AZ
MN MGNOC Rep  L#800

Offline Rich A

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 05:33:13 PM »
I was wondering why you'd been so quiet. Glad you've got a little free time.
Rich A

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 05:33:13 PM »

Offline Lannis

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 05:54:39 PM »
I haven't been posting that much because of a couple of reasons.  The biggest is that I'm a state bureaucrat now and that's in the worst sense of word. :-* 

Better think about that!   ;)

A "state bureaucrat" in the BEST sense of the word is a civil servant working hard to do his job, fairly and effectively, and who strives to give his 'customers' (the taxpayers, who are also his employers) their money's worth in whatever he does.

A "state bureaucrat" in the WORST sense of the word means a power-hungry little mousefart who abuses his position to show the hoi-polloi who employ him "who is boss around here", who also abuses his un-elected position to maximize his own personal interests, and who advances his own personal political agenda to the detriment of the public he's supposed to serve.

Are you SURE, now?    ???

In any case, congratulations on the successes with the young folks!!

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

Offline Tom

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 01:38:50 AM »
By your definition, I guess not.  ;)  Thanks for the congrats on the kids.   ;-T 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:41:05 AM by Tom »
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉

56Pan

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 08:12:49 AM »
Better think about that!   ;)

A "state bureaucrat" in the BEST sense of the word is a civil servant working hard to do his job, fairly and effectively, and who strives to give his 'customers' (the taxpayers, who are also his employers) their money's worth in whatever he does.

A "state bureaucrat" in the WORST sense of the word means a power-hungry little mousefart who abuses his position to show the hoi-polloi who employ him "who is boss around here", who also abuses his un-elected position to maximize his own personal interests, and who advances his own personal political agenda to the detriment of the public he's supposed to serve.

Are you SURE, now?    ???

In any case, congratulations on the successes with the young folks!!

Lannis

I had dealings with one of the "best" ones about 2 weeks ago. I guess the fact that it surprised/amazed me is good testament to most of them being the "worst" kind.

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here