Author Topic: 2016 Eldo operator manual?  (Read 677 times)

Offline mjhinno

• New Egg
2016 Eldo operator manual?
« on: September 25, 2019, 09:12:17 PM »
Can anyone help with a PDF version? Bike didn’t have one and all I can find is a California manual. Close but I’d like the proper one. Piaggio website won’t accept my VIN entry some some reason. I bought the service manual but can’t find op anywhere. Thanks much

Offline Zoom Zoom

• Gaggle Hero
Re: 2016 Eldo operator manual?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 03:50:38 AM »
FWIW, you are looking for an owners manual for Audace, Eldorado, and California Touring SE. All one manual.

You might look on AF-1's website, or perhaps Cadre' Cycle's. They both have some downloadable PDF's.

I'll be roaming for a few days, but if you have any specific questions that you would like answered, let me know. I could look it up for you.

John Henry

Offline mjhinno

• New Egg
Re: 2016 Eldo operator manual?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 04:51:04 AM »
FWIW, you are looking for an owners manual for Audace, Eldorado, and California Touring SE. All one manual.

You might look on AF-1's website, or perhaps Cadre' Cycle's. They both have some downloadable PDF's.

I'll be roaming for a few days, but if you have any specific questions that you would like answered, let me know. I could look it up for you.

John Henry

Appreciate the offer, thank you. I have the California manual from Cadre and if they truly are all the same I have what I need. Being a detail guy, just wanted to get as specific as I could.
Roam safely

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here