Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: clutch
« Last post by Ratso88 on March 18, 2024, 04:48:49 AM »
Check over at V11Lemans.com also.

There is a pretty active group of V11 techs and lots of good info on spine frame Guzzis in general.

General Discussion / Re: Ear candy
« Last post by Anomaly on March 18, 2024, 03:34:12 AM »
Latest word is April 6 in Cork…
:grin:  :bike-037:
General Discussion / Re: 2024 V85 TT merged threadfest
« Last post by Huzo on March 18, 2024, 01:02:24 AM »
  Those utilitarian, function over form, uglier than a mud fence aluminum boxes still haven't started growing on me yet. I thought maybe they would grow to be so ugly they're cute, but not yet. But it's only been 9 months.  :grin:  I haven't loaded them up yet but they look huge! Like they'll hold everything and the kitchen sink. The only dirt my bike will ever see is a dirt parking lot or maybe a well maintained dirt road.
I'd love to put some Givi luggage on top and sides.

upload photo

They kind of grow on you a bit…
« Last post by kingoffleece on March 18, 2024, 12:38:03 AM »
Like this?

General Discussion / clutch
« Last post by OtisV11 on March 17, 2024, 10:41:28 PM »
Can someone please refresh my memory,i have 1999 build v11 red frame silver body,im sure these have a single plate clutch.Going to pull the gearbox to fix a oil leak so if the clutch looks dodgy it will get a newone while its apart.Any :boozing: advice most wellcome,Done around 50000Ks,Cheers folks,
« Last post by ridingron on March 17, 2024, 10:21:43 PM »
Not everyone agrees, but I like the low fender look a bit more.

I like the low fender look myself. I'm working on that and removing the "high" fender. Plus lowering and leveling the exhaust below the bottom of the saddle box.  Those utilitarian, function over form, uglier than a mud fence aluminum boxes still haven't started growing on me yet. I thought maybe they would grow to be so ugly they're cute, but not yet. But it's only been 9 months.  :grin:  I haven't loaded them up yet but they look huge! Like they'll hold everything and the kitchen sink. The only dirt my bike will ever see is a dirt parking lot or maybe a well maintained dirt road.

I'd love to put some Givi luggage on top and sides. They're even Italian!

Might even swap out the horn for one that'll be able to warn someone.
« Last post by kingoffleece on March 17, 2024, 10:05:15 PM »
My 2022?  I like it, I ride it.
General Discussion / Re: Ear candy
« Last post by Scout63 on March 17, 2024, 09:25:23 PM »
Wow! What a pleasure to click through those! And the V50--- who'd have known that would be such a sonorous beauty?! But my favorite is the SR500, heh heh heh....  :wink:

Latest word is April 6 in Cork…
« Last post by Huzo on March 17, 2024, 09:04:28 PM »
Love the wheels. I too think that they should offer a low front fender and low exhaust as well, at least as options.
inditx
Not everyone agrees, but I like the low fender look a bit more.

« Last post by inditx on March 17, 2024, 08:13:14 PM »
I wish they had also lost the high front fender dual headlight and windshield mount, and fit a full standard front fender, sassic single headlight and low dual exhaust............ .

Love the wheels. I too think that they should offer a low front fender and low exhaust as well, at least as options.
inditx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here