Author Topic: March 27th Meet and Greet Suches GA  (Read 519 times)

GeorgiaGuzzi

March 27th Meet and Greet Suches GA
« on: March 17, 2021, 08:04:30 AM »
Hi everyone. I usually work weekends, however, I have the 27th off. I’m planning on being at TWO in Suches on March 27th for the meet and greet that Bob got rolling. Weather permitting, I don’t head out in monsoons. I hope to see some of y’all there.

I’m planning on arriving around 08:30 for a bite of breakfast. At 09:30 I’m going to head out for a loop ride. Going to ride wolf pen gap to 129 at Vogel. Make a left, then a right on whatever state Highway that is that goes to Brasstown Bald. I’m going to make a right and ride Richard B Russel scenic Highway to the end on rt 75alt. Make a right to 129, then go right on 129 up over blood mountain back past Vogel, left on wolf pen gap rd back to TWO for lunch. Then hang out and shoot the BS till 3 when I have to leave to head back to the missus.

Anyone that wants to ride with me is welcome. I enjoy spirited riding but do NOT condone getting in pissing matches to see who makes it up the mountain first. Going at your own pace makes for the most enjoyable ride. I believe in single file riding so everyone has full use of the lane and faster riders are let by. The rides I’ve gone on we always stop close to or at the summit to let everyone catch back up and do a head count. A sweeper is assigned to make sure no gets left behind.

If anyone is camping and would like me to bring some coffee and donuts I can swing by Dunkin on the way up Saturday morning. My treat.

Hope to see y’all there!

Offline Wayne Orwig

• Gaggle Hero
    • Hog Mountain weather
Re: March 27th Meet and Greet Suches GA
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 08:22:40 AM »
Going to ride wolf pen gap to 129 at Vogel. Make a left, then a right on whatever state Highway that is that goes to Brasstown Bald.

If anyone is camping and would like me to bring some coffee and donuts I can swing by Dunkin on the way up Saturday morning. My treat.

That is 180, from Suches to Richard Russel. Even with that jug in the middle at Vogel.

What, no Krispy Kreme?    :boozing:

I'm going to try to be there. I have a lot of things going on right now, so I'm not positive I can make it.
Scientist have discovered that people will believe anything, if you first say "Scientists have discovered...."

bobrebos

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 08:23:29 AM »
Hi everyone. I usually work weekends, however, I have the 27th off. I’m planning on being at TWO in Suches on March 27th for the meet and greet that Bob got rolling. Weather permitting, I don’t head out in monsoons. I hope to see some of y’all there.

I’m planning on arriving around 08:30 for a bite of breakfast. At 09:30 I’m going to head out for a loop ride. Going to ride wolf pen gap to 129 at Vogel. Make a left, then a right on whatever state Highway that is that goes to Brasstown Bald. I’m going to make a right and ride Richard B Russel scenic Highway to the end on rt 75alt. Make a right to 129, then go right on 129 up over blood mountain back past Vogel, left on wolf pen gap rd back to TWO for lunch. Then hang out and shoot the BS till 3 when I have to leave to head back to the missus.

Anyone that wants to ride with me is welcome. I enjoy spirited riding but do NOT condone getting in pissing matches to see who makes it up the mountain first. Going at your own pace makes for the most enjoyable ride. I believe in single file riding so everyone has full use of the lane and faster riders are let by. The rides I’ve gone on we always stop close to or at the summit to let everyone catch back up and do a head count. A sweeper is assigned to make sure no gets left behind.

Hope to see y’all there!

Awesome!

GeorgiaGuzzi

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 01:25:27 PM »
That is 180, from Suches to Richard Russel. Even with that jug in the middle at Vogel.

What, no Krispy Kreme?    :boozing:

I'm going to try to be there. I have a lot of things going on right now, so I'm not positive I can make it.

Maybe. I’ll swing by the Krispy Kreme in Woodstock and see if the hot and fresh sign is on. I don’t know if Krispy Kreme has the gallon coffee jugs like dunkin that fit handily in a saddlebag. 😎

Hope to see you there Wayne. I appreciate all your help with my Quota. She’s still running great.

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 01:25:27 PM »

Offline Wayne Orwig

• Gaggle Hero
    • Hog Mountain weather
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 01:57:11 PM »
Maybe. I’ll swing by the Krispy Kreme in Woodstock and see if the hot and fresh sign is on. I don’t know if Krispy Kreme has the gallon coffee jugs like dunkin that fit handily in a saddlebag. 😎

Hope to see you there Wayne. I appreciate all your help with my Quota. She’s still running great.

Just joking on the Krispy Kreme.

I can't commit to being there yet, but it is on my calendar.
Scientist have discovered that people will believe anything, if you first say "Scientists have discovered...."

Quad Lock - The best GPS / phone mount system for your motorcycles, no damage to your cameras!!
Get a Wildguzzi discount of 10% off your order!
http://quadlock.refr.cc/luapmckeever
Advertise Here