what was the fitment issue?
The headers have a smaller diameter pipe welded on their ends which push into the H section, about 1.5" long. To me it seemed that the H section should push up to the end of this welded extension, but to make the whole system fit length ways, I found the H section should only go as far as the end of the forward stub slots, cut longitudinally to allow a clamp to the lock the joint. By then I'd scratched the part of the extension that was still visible; out with the exhaust spray.
When I fitted the silencer support brackets they touched the silencer markedly., such that they didn't lay flat against the mating surface. Even having shimmed them out with washers I still needed to take a file to the brackets to minimise the foul, then more spraying.
Finally with everything together for final bolt and clamp tightening, the silencers needed a hefty pull up to get the support mount bolt hole and the footrest mount hole to line up; without the pull up, the gap was about 1.5", I expected everything to line up correctly, as per the oem system I removed. I'm hoping the stress it puts on the system doesn't lead to cracking, only time will tell.