Author Topic: Friday funny  (Read 461 times)

Online sdcr

• Gaggle Hero
Friday funny
« on: January 14, 2022, 04:45:21 PM »
Hope we can all use a laugh today...

An Irishman and an Englishman walk into a bakery. The Englishman says to the Irishman, "Hey, watch this," at which point he walks up to the counter when the baker's back is turned and steals three buns, putting them in his pockets.
When he returns to the back of the shop, he says, "Did you see that? It took a lot of skill and guile to pull that off." The Irishman replies, "That's nothing but common thievery. I'll show you how to do it the honest way and get the same results."
The Irishman then walks up to the baker and says, "Excuse me sir. Would you care to see a magic trick?" The baker nods and the Irishman then asks for one of his buns. He proceeds to eat it and then asks for two more, eating them as well.
The baker then says, "OK son, so where's the magic trick?" to which the Irishman replies, "Look in the Englishman's pockets."
John
2000 BMW R1100 RS
1983 BMW R100
2009 Jaguar XK

Offline chuck peterson

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Friday funny
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2022, 04:48:40 PM »
Hehehehe

Stealing…
"I'd like to thank all my friends who have kept my Guzzi's going, but mostly...TOMB."
150k on Verts
750 Nevada
400f
R5 Yammie
BV250
4x 1976 Moto Demm Smily,, now 5, oops now 6, oops now 7
1980 SP1000 in little bits and pieces

Offline Scout63

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Friday funny
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 07:15:20 AM »
That was funny. I just read it to Sara over morning coffee in bed and she laughed as well. Thanks.
Ben Zehnder - Orleans, MA USA

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here