Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Tank bag for V85TT?
« Last post by Huzo on Today at 02:09:39 PM »

Damn…!
That Stelvio must be a fantastic thing. If I saw a red/silver version with polished rims, I don’t know how I could walk away… :drool:
« Last post by kingoffleece on Today at 01:50:49 PM »
I use the GIVI tank ring and have a few different bags depending on how large it needs to be for that outing.
General Discussion / Re: Could be a return to fold moment ahead
« Last post by OkJohn on Today at 01:50:25 PM »
Well - I made a very brief visit by the dealer to have a quick look...  Did put a leg over it and it sure did seem a bit "porky" as someone mentioned earlier. IT was not love at first sight either. I'll keep my eyes open for what may "pop up" next I guess.

Thanks all !
« Last post by Trialsman on Today at 01:36:39 PM »
This looks like it could work . https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/parts/tusk-olympus-tank-bag-p

This is the bag I put on my new Stelvio.  I like the quality and features of the bag, but check the size as a camera and water bottle might be tight, depending on what you use. 

On my V85 I have the Giant Loop Diablo, which is a little bigger.  Two things to be careful of on this bag are; the map case needs a cover since it isn't really too waterproof.  The second is that the bag is so much longer it makes getting the ignition key access a little bit of a pain.  All in all it is a good quality bag.

General Discussion / Re: Static Timing
« Last post by guzzisteve on Today at 01:33:21 PM »
2 bolts at bottom.
General Discussion / Re: What? Another Video (Breva 1100 review)
« Last post by bad Chad on Today at 01:17:42 PM »
You really did nail the Breva.  If I could only ever have one bike for a lifetime, I think it would be the B1100.
See you down the road.
General Discussion / MOVED: Anyone interested in a 2023 V85?
« Last post by Ncdan on Today at 01:04:49 PM »
General Discussion / Re: What? Another Video (Breva 1100 review)
« Last post by Moparnut72 on Today at 01:04:27 PM »
An enjoyable video, like all of those Nick puts on utube.  :thumb:
kk
General Discussion / Marelli starter brushes
« Last post by tparr on Today at 12:48:05 PM »
I am disassembling and cleaning the starter for my 1969 Ambassador. The brushes are well worn and need to be replaced. Does anyone know where I can source these? Perhaps someone has a Fiat part number. The starter is a Magneti Marelli MT 40H- 0.7HP 12V. Thanks, Tim
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here