Author Topic: Norge mirror mounts  (Read 676 times)

Offline guzzimatic

• Gosling
Norge mirror mounts
« on: June 08, 2018, 10:01:03 AM »
I am looking for the mounts to the black 1200 Sport mirrors that were a common replacement for the chrome mirrors that came stock on my 2008 Norge. The stock mounts broke(poor design) so to get by I got some generic ones from R&K cycle. They are sorta OK but not very clear...on another thread PJPR01 mentioned he had a spare set of black sport mirrors so I messaged him and I now have a nice set of mirrors,but no mounts... The ones I need have a black rubber sleeve over the nuts and threaded end to screw in the brackets on the handlebars. If anyone has a set or know where I can get some I would appreciate the help! Guzzimatic...
big Jim Walker bikes:'08 Norge,02'DR650,'84LeMans III,,'78 honda cb750k,'78 BMW R100S,'77 Ducati 860GT ES,'77honda XR75, '76 GUZZI convert,'75 850T cafe[project],'75 RD350 yamaha,'74 NORTON commando,'72 750 Norton flattrack replica,'72 250 Rickman-Montesa,'72 XL250 Honda Mosport[first bike

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here